55 ~ obliviate

THANK YOU FOR THE 50K

-

It was dark.. very dark. You didn't know where you were. You looked around and your eyes slowly got used to the light. The astronomy tower.. you saw Draco, standing opposite of you, Snape behind him.

'No! No stop!' You screamed.

You saw a ray of green light, Dumbledore flew backwards and then

You sat up, your heart was racing and you were sweating. You looked around your room. Ever since you came home it was so hard for you. You couldn't sleep because of nightmares, you were constantly worried about Draco, you couldn't eat.. You didn't even tell your parents that you knew you were adopted.

You looked at the clock.. 6 o'clock. You sighed and got up. You decided to get dressed immediately. Today was the day.. You were going to Harry to start this war. You had no idea what to do. Muggles were being killed.. muggles with muggleborn children.

You sighed and sat down. You started getting ready. You grabbed a bag, your wand.. You didn't know what you needed. You sighed and walked downstairs. Your parents were already up.. discussing something. The doorbell rang. They looked up and saw you. You walked over to the door and saw Hermione. She had tears in her eyes.

'Hermione.. what's wrong?' You asked.

You walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged you back.

'I obliviated my parents.' She chocked.

'Why? Hermione.. how could you do that..?'

'Muggles are dying Y/N.. if you want to protect your parents.. You need to do the same.. I'll be waiting for you outside.'

She let you go and walked outside. You walked into the living room with your wand in your hand.

'Mom.. dad.. could you.. wake up Evi?' You asked.

They looked at you and then at each other. Your mother got up and walked upstairs. You sighed and your father got up. He turned to you.

'Is everything okay?' He asked.

You nodded. Your mother and Evi walked into the room.

'Please join dad.. over there.. behind the couch.' You said.

They walked towards your dad.

'What's wrong?' Your mother asked.

'Listen.. I know that I'm.. I know that I'm adopted. I don't know why you never told me.. I don't know why I am adopted.. but I want you to know that it's okay..'

'Y/N.. we have an explanation.' Your father said.

'I know.. but I don't want to know. The thing is... there is a dark wizard in the lose.. me, Hermione, Ron and Harry.. we have to stop him. Also I need to know what happened to Draco.. I need to know where he is, whether he's okay. I have to go away for awhile and I'm not going to torture you with my absence. The problem is, this dark wizard is killing muggles with muggleborn children. I know I'm not a muggleborn but a pure-blood.. but you're still muggles.'

You swallowed for a second and looked at your family.

'I don't want you guys to be worried about my safety and your own life every day.. I need to do this on my own. I don't want you to be in danger.' You chocked and you wiped an tear away.

'Honey..' Your mother said.

'No.. it's okay.. I forgive you. You didn't do anything. I just.. I need you to sit down. I'm going to.. I'm going to erase your memory.. You won't remember me.. or anything I ever said to you.'