Darren and kels

VERY SHORT CHAPTER
Kels pov
Darren: where you been?"
" over at a friend."
Darren: I missed you."
" you did?"
Darren: yeah."
I was home, well the hotel now, heading to the shower Darren had a key to my place that's why he was here. I took my shower and put on something to sleep in.
Darren: I got you something come here."
I walk over to him and he pull me in his lap, then dig his hands in his pocket pulling out a big jewelry box.
Darren: for you."
" what for?" I took the box
Darren: just because, I mean I saw it and taught of you. So I got it."
I took a breath and open the box, to see a diamond necklace.
" it's nice but I can't take this and I have something to tell you."
I got off his lap and sat across from him.
Darren: wassup?"
" Darren... We can't sit here and act like this normal, well at least I can't. In the pass you hurt me really bad, shvt went down and we all thought you were now you pop up after years, and we're here together like nothing never happened, but I can't continue to do this with you. I'm sorry but I can't."

Darren: so what you tryna is, we can't be together?"
" you know that."
He chuckle
Darren: I bet this got something to do with that nigga August. huh?"
"'He ain't got nothing to do with this, I'm telling you how I feel."

Darren: yeah okay, so what happened to the chance you was giving me." He got up and deep down I was a little scared cause I know how he is, but I was showing it.

Darren: what happened?!" He hover over me with his arms behind back.
Darren: you tryna play me? I look like some type joke to you? Huh?"
I stood up and walk pass him " why you always gotta be so Mad, and talking bout some I change Bullshvt."
Darren: you making me Mad!" I rolled my eyes and was walking away, when he grab my arm.
" Darren let me go." He just squeeze my arm
"Nigga I said let me go!" I pull away from him and rush to the counter grabbing my phone. I felt a hard hit to my face making me drop my phone. He grab me by my neck and pin me up against the counter.

Darren: why you always gotta make me hurt you?" He let me go and walk away, I tried catching my breath and he came back with a bottle of water and paper towel. He pick me up and sat me down on the counter.

Darren: yo I'm sorry. " he kiss my cheek twice and kiss my forehead.
Darren: look at me." He grab my face
Darren: I love and loved you since forever, you know I can't just leave like that. I ain't mean to hurt you, I'm just going through it ma, I need you."

*FLASHBACK*

Kelis pov
" what you mean?"
Darren: bae she kicked my out."
" what you do?"
Darren: I ain't do shit, she just stay buggin. I'm out here hustling for us and she mad. How the fvck I'm supposed to eat, she ain't doing shvt. I'm on these streets tryna get it, you know that."
" what you gonna do ? You know my daddy ain't gon want you  stay with us."
Darren: I know , I'm sorry, but fvck yo dad. I want you to come stay with me at the trap."
" I can't do that, my parents will kill me ."
Darren: kels you 17, you damn near grown, I got you, just come on. I'm going through it, I need you."
" alright you know I got you, let's go." He held my hand as we got off the porch and ran off."
*OVER*

Darren was kissing on me as I just laid there, it reminded of back then when we'd have fights and right after have sex, nothing new. I feel like I'm stuck with him for the rest of my life. If I could've only seen my future with him from the first day we met.
~~~

XOXOX
PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES.
PICTURE OF DARREN IN MM
CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BOOK " MY BROTHERS BEST FRIEND "
Thank you