29

watch the link attached. it's highkey my crush song/video for the cutest bitch i know [blurrf, shh] and  I created it two months ago (literally, i checked) 

➳ ➳ ➳   

Thursday. June 25, 1987. 

"That's fucked up." Will said honestly. He turned around and began swimming away.

"Wait,"Eddie called. Will turned around. "I don't think I'm faking it."

Will stared at Eddie, silently waiting. Eddie stuttered, not sure where those words came from, having never admitted them even in his own head. He went with them, though. As he slowly processed what he'd said he began to think that maybe he was right. He had felt something strange when he kissed Richie and he didn't know why it confused him so much.

"I-I just," Eddie shook his head, swaying his hands through the water. Will furrowed his eyebrows, needing an explanation. "I don't know. I think I might've liked it. When I kissed him. But then again it was my first kiss. Who's to say I wouldn't enjoy any other kiss. You know? But then I've never really had a crush on a girl before. I-I mean not a boy either. I don't even particularly like Richie as a person. Well I guess I- We did used to be friends as kids before he bailed on me after my dad but-" 

"Eddie, breathe." Will put his hand on Eddie's shoulder as the boy rambled on, finding it hard to slow down his words as he was saying it all for the first time. Eddie took a breathe, asking if they could get out of the water so he could take his medicine. Will agreed, guiding both of them to land. 

"I don't know what's happening. It's so confusing." Eddie sighed once they were on dry earth. "I can't stop thinking about that stupid kiss. It's not like I liked his stupid face so close to mine. I just liked the feeling of it, I guess. But maybe I'm gay. I mean maybe it's gay to kiss a boy and like it." 

Will looked at Eddie like he was crazy. Eddie suddenly slapped his own face multiple times and Will had to grip both of the boy's wrists to restrain him. "What are you doing? Eddie!" 

"I don't understand these feelings. I've never liked anyone before and the fact that it's a boy is-. No, the fact that it's Trashmouth." Eddie cursed. "But I don't know if I like him or if I liked the kiss. I mean how will I ever know if he's all over your sister. Not that I even care because I probably only like the kiss, right? Right? I mean liking a simple kiss isn't gay. N-not that there's anything wrong with being gay. I mean, I could be. I really could. Fuck, I don't know." 

Will just sat, watching the boy who couldn't find the means to shut up. Eddie continued on like that for half an hour until he finally lost enough hair in his system to need break. Will took this as his chance to give some small advice. 

"I've never kissed anyone so I can't really help you with that part of it but I know what it's like to be confused about your feelings towards someone." Will sighed, Eddie nodded along, urging him to share the boy's words of gay wisdom. Will rolled his eyes at the remark but continued. 

"It's weird. Liking anyone is weird. In my old town, it wasn't cool to be gay. I don't see it as being cool here either so what was Richie even thinking-" Will shook his head. "Not my point. Point is you can't change how you feel. So instead of trying to mask it, try to figure it out and become friends with it."

"You want me to be friends with my gayness?" Eddie made a sour face. 

"Shut up," Will slugged his shoulder. "You're not getting it. Don't think of these feelings as your kryptonite. Think of them as the door to a life that you can be happy with. Maybe you do like him. Maybe you are gay. You'll never know if you hide behind your own thoughts. Act on them."

"You're saying I should act on my feelings," Eddie took a puff from his inhaler. 

"Yeah. I'm not saying you need to date him for real. I just think you should tell him what's going on in your head. Even if he doesn't feel the same way at least then you could test it out? I don't know try kissing him again and see how it makes you feel." Will shrugged.

"I don't think I can do that." Eddie sighed. What if he got the answers he never wanted? What if he had caught feelings for Richie and Richie didn't feel the same?

"It's your life." Will shrugged. 

  ➳ ➳ ➳ 

boy, anyone who lives in california better message me    - I like friends m8.

Q. How old are ya? 

A. i'm 18 waddup ( i act like a child kms) 

10/17/17 @ 1:28 pm