╟ Chapter 121: Joker ╢

"Straw Hat has the Master!!!!"

"That's it, Luffy!" cheered Franky.

"Of course he would do that" you sweatdropped, watching as Caesar struggled to get rid of the boy. "But since he's able to use Haki, catching a Logia isn't impossible"

"LET ME GO, YOU FILTH!" the scientist snarled.

"Straw Hat! Get away from the Master!" shouted one of the lackeys, pointing his rifle at your captain. "Quick! Everyone help Master!"

"I'm your opponent down here!" stated the cyborg, charging at Caesar's allies.

Pulling out your guns, you fired at the enemies to wipe them out. Franky used his fists to knock them unconscious and Robin her Devil Fruit to paralyze them.

"The way Luffy is now, this'll be an easy victory!" smirked the shipwright, punching another lackey out of the way.

"I'm not so sure about it" you said, and the man gave you a confused look. "Armament Haki allows him to touch a Logia that he couldn't catch otherwise. But unlike Sea Stones or the ocean, it cannot stop a Devil Fruit's powers"

On cue, Caesar's body turned into gas, and Luffy stretched his head all the way back. Using Haki on his forehead, he shrank his neck and aimed to headbutt the scientist who dodged by stepping aside. Right after, the opponent attacked by sending a wave of smoke that missed Luffy by an inch, and instead caught a G-5. Cursing under his breath, Caesar used the same technique, and this time the smoke winded around the boy's throat.

"Luffy! Don't inhale it! It's poison!" you shouted, watching as the other guy who got caught fell dead on the floor.

"Idiot!" scoffed the scientist. "You can't escape from me! Once they're wrapped up in my Gas Robe, there's no way that anyone can escape! Just how long can you hold your breath? Breathe it all and die!"

"Luffy!" cried out in panic Robin, noticing how it was harder for your captain to keep his mouth closed.

"After a countless number of experiments, I have developed the ultimate killer gas! Now suffer!" smiled cruelly the bastard.

Luffy continued to struggle, but stopped and stood still. With his nose, he sucked in all the gas while Caesar watched in disbelief. Your mouth went agape, face loosing all colors as you took in the dumb move he just made. Everyone cried out in surprise when, like a chimney, the gas came out of his ears. Luffy grinned stupidly:

"I guess poison stuff doesn't effect me that much anymore. Thanks to Magellan I suppose"