bill when...

he sees you for the first time

"y/n don't look now, but there's a boy staring at you

"y/n don't look now, but there's a boy staring at you. i mean he's not that cute but still a boy is staring." your friend told you. you gave her a confused look before looking over your shoulder to see a cute boy and his friends staring at you.

"i mean, he's cute." you said, looking back at your friend before turning back around and giving the boy a small smile.

"stop staring at her, bill! you look like a creep." one of his friends with glasses yelled. bill glared at his friend and blushed before breaking his stare and turning to his group of friends. you and your friend giggled before you walked up to the group.

"oh, shit. good job, richie. she's coming here now." a boy said before taking a puff of his inhaler.

"hi, i'm y/n." you said with a smile. bill stared at you once again before one of his friends nudged him.

"oh, huh-hi, y/n. uh-i'm bill." the boy said with a blush. you later discovered he had a slight stutter and his friends names were richie, eddie, and stan, better known as the losers club. little do you know, these boys would take you on an unforgettable journey.

i just wanted to say thank you for almost 1k reads! like, what?
anyway, i have a preference book up and that will include things similar to this such as "the losers when..." and different situations. i hope you like it, and remember to leave requests!