Chapter 3: "KAI"

Jaehee's P.O.V

“Jaehee, are you okay? Are you tired?” Yoon-ji, the beautiful and intelligent Vice President of the Student Body Council and a bestfriend of mine asked, as soon as she saw me repeatedly blinking my droopy eyes.

“Ah.. Yes.. Just a bit tired..” I answered. It's just, I've been thinking a lot and it's damn stressful. Plus, the part where Mom grounded me this morning because she said I was so drunk last night, really bothers me. I can't believe, I'll be grounded for a week for the first time in my life! Tsk. Mom's really disappointed of me now.. Argh!! And another punishment for me is I have to stay at Kyungsoo oppa's coffee shop. *sigh* I hate that place, it's so quiet there and only boring people go there. That's why I hate that place. It's no fun..

“Hey, are you sure you're okay?” Yoon-ji asked again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Yes. I'm really okay.. No need to worry.” I said, giving her my reassuring smile.

“Okay, but just to be sure.. I'll take care of these and you, just rest.” She said, taking all the papers from the desk. Oh, Yoon-ji. Why are you so nice?

Anyway, let me introduce myself. I'm Do Jaehee. 19 years of age and I'm the President of the Student Body Council here in Seoul JinSung Highschool. It's kind of hard being the school's President but I got used to it now. Thanks to the other Student Body Council members. They always help me whenever I need help and we all treated each other like a family here. Okay, enough of this drama and let's go back to reality:

The truth is, I still have this hangover because of what I drunk last night. I tried massaging my temples but the heck! It still hurts!! Hmm, what should I do? ..... Maybe I should go drink water.

“Yoon-ji, I'll just buy some water in the cafeteria and I'll be right back. Okay?”

“Okay.”

I exited the Student Body Council's office and walked towards the Cafeteria. As I enter the Cafeteria, it was peaceful and quiet since no student was there. I walked to the counter and bought a bottle of mineral water.

After I bought my water, I was about to exit the Cafeteria when I saw Sehun entering the Cafeteria with that familiar girl. Oh! I remember her... She's ‘Shower-girl’!

I saw Sehun's eyes softened as he glanced at me then immediately look away while Dona(a.k.a ‘Shower-girl’) annoyingly rolled her eyes at me. Tsk, Bitch!

I walked my way back to the office and entered it. Since Yoon-ji was helping me with my work... I decided to just take a nap in the office. You never know, I might wake up without any hangover left.

------

My personal driver picked me up earlier than expected. *sigh* Since, I'm grounded, I have to go home earlier than before—which sucks.

I got inside of the backseat of the car and buckled my seatbelt as soon as the driver started driving.

Half an hour had passed, when we arrived at Kyungsoo oppa's coffe shop. I got out of the car quickly, as soon as I saw Heehee outside. Heehee is my dog, he's a golden retriever given to me by my Dad before my 17th birthday then my Dad died exactly at my 17th birthday because of a car accident. Terrible, isn't it? Before, I felt like a bad luck in this family because of what happened to Dad exactly at my birthday but Mom and Kyungsoo oppa comforted and told me that I have nothing to do with Dad's death amd it's all just a horrible coincidence.

“Hey, you're here.” I heard Kyungsoo oppa's lovely voice from behind which suprised me a little.

“Oh, hi oppa.” I turned around and smiled at him. “Why did you bring Heehee here?”

“For you. You said it'll be boring here so I bring Heehee here to give you company.” Kyungsoo oppa said, showing off his heart-shaped smile.

“Really? Can I take Heehee for a walk, oppa?” I asked Kyungsoo oppa while doing an aegyo. “Please, oppa~!” I whined like a child.

He just sighed before answering. “Fine. Just don't tell Mom, I allow you to go outside the coffee shop, okay? I also don't want you disturbing my customers here, anyway.” He said, shaking his head.

I smiled then hugged Kyungsoo oppa tightly. “Oh~ Thanks, oppa!” I pulled away from him and took Heehee's leash then we started walking along the sidewalk.

------

Heehee and I just kept on walking and walking, not knowing any particular destination in mind.

Suddenly, I stopped walking when I notice this familiar narrow lane near us. It's bricked wall really caught my attention. I stared it for a while, then a flashback entered my mind as fast as the hurricane. A flashback of me with someone.. and we are kissing.. I can't remember whom that person was because my vision was really unclear that time. As soon as I remembered it, it sent shivers down to my spine.. I can still feel his soft touch, his soft lips against mine, our passionate kiss..

Words aren't enough to describe how beautiful the kiss felt. It's perfect. I bit my lower lip as I thought all of that.

How can I forget such beautiful memory? Thank God, I remembered it all now.

“Hey.” A hoarse voice from behind disturbed me from my beautiful thoughts. Slowly, I turned around to see who thay person is. A tall and a tanned guy with a messy dark browned-hair stranger called me.

He's charismatic eyes looked suprise when he saw my face. He stared at my face for a minute before asking. “Is this your dog?” He asked, holding Heehee's leash.

“Ah. Yes, yes. I guess I was too deep in thoughts that I acidentally let go of Heehee's dog lace.” I paused, then looked at him and took the leash from his hand. After that, a small “Thank you.” escaped my mouth. Heehee is the last gift I ever received from Dad and I can't forgive myself if I lose Heehee.

The tanned stranger sat down on the ground and leaned his back against the bricked wall. Hmm, Heehee seems to like this guy. Heehee walked in front of the stranger and sat, sticking out his tongue and waggling his furry tail. Yiiee! Heehee's so damn cute! The stranger grinned a little while he stroke Heehee's head with his right hand. That stranger sure like dogs..

I sat next to the stranger but I created space between us. It'll be awkward if I didn't, right? “You sure like dogs, huh?”

He just nodded. “Yeah, I have 3 dogs at home.” He answered in a nonchalant voice and without even taking his eyes of Heehee.

“Woah, that's a lot.” I smiled.

“But not as big as this. They're just poodles.” he answered, still the same way how he answer a while ago.

“Oh.. Poodles are adorable.” I said awkwardly, biting my lower lip. Thinking of another topic to talk about. “Hm.. By the way I'm Jaehee and you are?” I introduced myself, extending my hand.

“Kai.” He said shortly, ignoring my hand so I just took my hand back. He suddenly looked at me with that charismatic eyes of his and examine me, starting up to my head down to my toes. Hmm? Do I look weird to him?

I looked down to see what is he looking at and I notice I was just wearing my uniform. What's up with this guy?

He stood up, brushing his hair with his hand and said. “I better get going now.”

“Oh, okay. Bye. Thanks again.” I said, before he walked away from us.

He's not bad, but it's kinda hard to start a conversation with that guy. He looks unsociable. Maybe it's his first time meeting a stranger. Hmp. Whatever. It's not like I would ever see him again, right?

I stood up after that stranger— Kai left. I tightly hold Heehee's leash and we headed back to the coffee shop.

Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ

I updated again. I'm sorry if I took days to update this one and I'm sorry as well if it's a boring chapter. -_- I'll just update tomorrow or the next day after tomorrow. Just wait patiently. Okay?

•×LuHainne