•41- Silence•

Ace set me down on his bed, making sure to be careful. He didn't care much for his blanket, as it was going to be covered in my blood soon. We didn't speak to each other on the way back, but it was a peaceful silence. The two of us know that we need each other, yet we don't know how to.

"Hear," Ace grabs a pillow and puts it under my head, making sure to not touch any wounds while lifting my head up. "Don't shift back, it could get worse," he says, taking out a bandage, alcohol, and pads to help fix me up.

He quickly does the paws hat the bear traps caught, mumbling in worry as he did so. I don't think I've ever seen him worry this much. He fixes the rest of my body, even covering one of my eyes, "Ill get a doctor to see what you broke," he says, petting my ear. I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say or even think.

It all felt so sudden, but something inside of me felt joyous every time Ace pet my fur. Ace gets out a phone and dials a number, not moving any further from my bedside. "Hello, this is Ace, may I have a doctor come to my apartment?- Well, my mates has injuries and possible broken bones- That'll do," he hangs up the phone and turns towards me, petting my fur again. "A doctor will be coming soon," he tells me, staring into my eyes, then he glances at my body. "You've gotten so skinny," he says quietly, wincing, "are you hungry?" he asks me, getting up and off the floor.

I shake my head no a little, he sighs and goes to the kitchen anyways, bringing back out a break stick. He sits on the floor and tears it up into little pieces. "Open," he commands, holding the little piece close to my mouth. I open it a little bit, feeling my jaw hurt. I let out a little whimper and he closes his eyes. "Here," he says, popping the piece in my mouth. I slowly chew it, trying to ignore the pain running through my face at the moment.

The door knocks and Ace gets up to open it, "You were quick," he says to the doctor.

The doctor walks over to me and sits on a close by chair, "I was in the building doing other home visits, overdoses and such. It's nice to have a change of pace," he smiles at Ace and then looks down at me a bit horrified. "If I might ask, what happened?" he asked, getting out his tools. He checks my pulse, and all that fun stuff I have no idea about.

Ace sighs, "Lets not talk about it, but I'll tell you that a couple of her paws got caught in bear traps," he says, leaning against the wall, watching the doctor carefully. His wolf was very alert right now more than anything.

The doctor nods, feeling around and poking me, making me and Ace growl a few times. "Well, you have three broken ribs, a broken leg, arm, and that's it, the rest are serious and deep wounds, especially the stomach area," he told Ace, pointing the parts as he went along. "I have stuff with me for wrapping her up," he says, pulling out a black bag, seemingly out a nowhere.

I blink, wondering if he came in with that. "Okay, but you're going to have to shift back. It may hurt, but bandages don't stick to fur," he says, getting up to look away. I blush deeply, not wanting to shift, even if his back was turned away.

Ace goes over to his dresser and pulls out some of his cloths, laying them down next to me. He turns around, inhaling deeply.

I close my eyes a shift back slowly, every bone in my body felt pain. I let out a whimper and I saw Ace tense up. Now, I lay on the bed in my human form, not exactly able to get up. I place my hand on the bed and push up, but immediately let go because a rush of pain went through me.

I bite my lip, sighing, "A-Ace," I stutter, my voice extremely quiet. He turns around and raises an eyebrow at me, but nods. He helps me put on a shirt, at the least. "You're so skinny, but still oh so lovely," Ace whispers in my ear before getting the doctor. My face turned a dark shade of red as I lied there awkwardly.

The doctor turns around and begins to fix me up, giving me some numbing shots so I wouldn't move when he touched sensitive spots. After an hour of silence I was finally fixed up and ready to heal.

The doctor gets up, "Okay Lillian, just sleep and don't move much and you will be okay. Come in for a check up in a couple weeks," he says, leaving, but not before Ace gave him some money. I believe I saw around a few thousand worth in his hand, which was ridiculous.

The room silent as the door closed. Ace went to the kitchen and brought out some vanilla putting and two spoons. I look at him, wondering if he was expecting me to eat some more.

I was not in the mood, my whole body was like a squish ball because I could not feel anything. I don't think I could even move my jaw much.

Ace comes over and sits on the floor again, he opens the pudding cup and gets a spoon full. "Open," he tells me. I open my mouth a little and he shoved the spoon in. I gag, a bit, because he wasn't that gentle. "Whoops," he chuckling, pulling the spoon out. I glare at him, but he shrugs it off.

He tosses the spoon and gets out the other one, trying again. "Open," he says, I keep my mouth closed, not wanting him to do that again. "If you open your mouth I'll get you a cat," he says to me. My eyes open in surprise and I open my mouth. He lightly placed the pudding in my mouth and I close my mouth, eating the pudding.

"Good girl," he smiled, petting my hair. I look away, not knowing what to think. Is he just doing this for my affection? Or to be a real mate?

•••

Hey guys! I'm like so close half a million reads, I feel honored beyond words. Thank you all for reading! I never thought this story would get far, especially if people read some of the beginning parts. Don't worry, there's more sadism to come!

If I reach #1 then I'm taking a day off from school (skipping) and doing my own little party 🎉