Chapter 1

Lena was staring at her notes when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Winn " she said. He pulled a chair and sat beside her. It was the second semester and they were waiting for their Logic professor.

"How was Italy?"

"It was... I wouldn't call it a vacation. We were there mainly for business purposes." A timid smile graces her lips.

Winn grinned and took out a blueprint from his messenger bag.

"Is that what I think it is?" Lena asked.

Winn nods his head. "Virtual reality for Jedi baby!"

Lena couldn't help but smile and be amused at how her friend managed to spend his break.

"How does it work?"

Winn was animatedly explaining his invention when someone caught Lena's eyes. For the first time in her life, she experienced that magnetic pull when a group of girls walked in the room. And one person particularly stood out from the rest. A girl with a bright smile who was wearing a reading glasses over those blue eyes. Her blonde curly hair falls softly on her shoulder. That's all it takes to literally stop her from breathing.

"Lena. Lena! What are you--- oh....." Winn stopped in the middle of his sentence when he followed Lena's gaze.

Lena swallowed hard when the girl met her eyes. She was caught and it took her a second to look away when the blonde tilted her head as if she was curious herself.

Thats when Lena managed to turn her attention back to Winn.

"Sorry... What were you saying?" Lena was confused and distracted, her face turning a little red. But she almost, almost laugh when she saw her friend's face.

Winn's mouth was open as he gapes at the blue-eyed girl. It only proves the fact that she was really gorgeous. Regaining her composure, Lena rolled her eyes and tried to distract herself with Winn's blueprint.

"Wow..." she heard him say in admiration.

"You look so weird right now." Lena scoffed.

That's when Winn turned his head to her.

"What? She's a goddess. I mean look at her!"

"And you look like a creep right now. Stop looking at her."

Winn smirked, "My precious Luthor, are you jealous?"

Lena shakes her head. "You wish."

Winn was teasing her relentlessly.
She was getting tired of it and was about to shut him off when he suddenly stops. She turned to her side and found Winn with that stupid look in his face again.

Curiosity got into her so she followed his gaze and grew stiff when she saw her.

The pretty blonde girl was now sitting beside her, but she was busy chatting with her friends and Lena was thankful for that. Lena looked down, suddenly overwhelmed with shyness, feeling the warm blush crawling to her cheeks.

But she can hear her clearly. Her voice sounds full and sweet. Lena suddenly felt uneasy with their close proximity.

When the class started she tried to turn all her attention to their professor, but the smell of the girl's perfume lingers. When the bell rang she immediately gathered her things and left the room, ignoring Winn's calling her from behind.

She was nervous. She hates that feeling and all she wanted was to shake it off.