Chapter 47: Guide me

Keith's POV

I heard voices around me. Rushing in and out, there was white light blinding me taking me to a deep slumber.

Kiara's POV

I hated seeing my brother like this. It had happened before when he was completely drunk after he got back from London. It wasn't this bad either. He had just broken his arm back then but now he was completely ruined. His face was bloodied and his feet too.  His arm had a fracture and his head has suffered a blow, at least that's what the doctor told me. My mother was sitting with her head in her hands. We couldn't lose Keith after we just lost our father. Tears flowed down our faces as we were waiting until the doctor came out. I called Jeremy because I didn't know who to call. I couldn't handle this alone and my mum was more broken than I was. She loves Keith. Where was Sarah? She didn't answer her phone. What's happening between her and Keith. Jeremy rushed through the corridor to hug me. I sobbed into his arms. It felt good to have a shoulder to lean on. I looked up at him, "Where's Sarah?"
He looked as confused as I did. Something told me this wasn't right. Jeremy took his phone out and called a couple of people asking about Sarah's whereabouts. Still nothing.
The doctor came out and I went to talk to him as Jeremy took another call. The doctor told me there was internal bleeding in his abdominal section so they have to operate it and his head injury wasn't that big but due to the blood loss there could be a short term coma. My mother sobbed and I tried to comfort her. Why only us? God, all these problems had to come after us. 
Jeremy suddenly left some where without telling me where. I hugged my mother. That's all I could do.

Keith's POV
It was white all around me. I couldn't move. I tried opening my eyelids but I couldn't. I needed to find her. Sarah. Sarah. Sarah. I felt numb. 'Don't worry, Keith.' I heard my father's voice. I tried calling out to daddy but I could only hear his voice. "God brought you and her together when you didn't like it even, I doubt he'll keep you apart now." "She misunderstood you Keith, or else she wouldn't have left. And don't doubt yourself son, you almost died for her."
"Mistakes are made even if you seemed inhuman but now you are more human and much more of a man if you regret and almost died trying to get her back."
"Are you wondering how I know everything? I'm your father, Keith. More importantly, I'm your imagination."
The voice slowly faded away. It hurt. I kept seeing her eyes. Those blue eyes. I felt like I was drowning in an ocean.

A/n: hi guys!!!! Another update. Hope you like it. Please please vote comment and recommend this book. Comment whatever you want. I'll give you some ideas:

1. Ideal song for this chapter?
2. Your favourite movie?
3. Your favourite actor?

Mine is : 1. Stay 2. A walk to remember 3. Alex Pettyfer and Daniel Radcliff

Thank you guys so much. Please comment