Chapter 1

Hey guys idk if you'll even like this welcome to my shitty writing and story telling skills hell yea lets get to it

Hey guys idk if you'll even like this welcome to my shitty writing and story telling skills hell yea lets get to it. OH YEAH btw I swear in this so if that bothers you, just a heads up. PEACE~

(Y/n) - Your name 

(N/n) - Nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A reoccurring dream.

Dark, alone and helpless.

Discomfort, eeriness, trepidation.

These words describe my dreams.

At first I always find myself in a classroom, the door open. Multiple wooden desks, wooden chairs and a singular black board are within it. The room looks like it hasn't been maintained in a very long time. Cracks in the paint and in the walls stare back at me, their eyes piercing into my soul; in fact I feel as though the objects within the classroom, inanimate objects, stare right at me, watching my every move, reading my thoughts. They know everything, every little secret i've tried to hide, every lie, every fear. The chairs, the tables. Everything is dark, but I can somehow see within the darkness, a very faint, purple haze that coexists with my vision.

A sudden feeling of needing to explore and move out of the classroom overwhelms my senses. This happens every time without fail. Its almost like a calling. As I step out of the classroom and into the hallway, pitch-black darkness is all that can be seen. The blackness soon after, however, mixes with colours of dark blue and the previously mentioned purple haze of my vision. I can see now, even though its still very dark. The school looks very run down, as it always does in my dream. Holes decorate the wooden, almost rotten, looking floorboards, screeching with every step I take. I hear noises above me and as I look up, I see the ceiling is an exact replica of the floorboards below my own two feet. The floorboards dip in sync with my own steps, the screams of the crushed wood almost uncanny to the ones underneath mine.

Almost.

It was just a bit out of time. Something was right above me, I could sense it. Whatever it was, it was trying very hard not to be discovered.

I continued.

Something was off about this dream.

It was slightly different to the others; the feelings in my previous dreams were exacerbated, the tense, irritable nervousness.

As I continue, I seem to lose all control of my actions and am placed into autopilot. My steps become increasingly cautious, the reason as to why - I wouldn't be able to tell you. Its almost as if I am trying to hide from something.

I am unable to disprove this thought, as unnerving as it is. Throughout certain points of the dream, I am able to see from different perspectives. One minute I see through my eyes, then the next I am looking at myself from behind, watching as I take my, almost cartoon like, sneaking steps, or I observe myself from a birds eye view. This confirms my assumption that the thing in the building with me doesn't want to be seen - at least not yet.