38- That's Not What You Said Last Night!

Okay, there's gonna be smut in this chapter! I'll warn you before it starts and at the end, so even if you don't like smut you can read the rest of this chapter. Also, I'm only gonna write smut in this book once! I want everyone to be comfortable reading this book, even if I'm comfortable with it, some people aren't and I'd like everyone to respect that, thanks!

Dipper POV
Bill doesn't know, but I have a power I haven't told him about. Early on, I discovered an ability to feel and identify different kinds of love. Especially his. When Bill is overwhelmingly in love with me, I can tell. When he loves me like his best friend, I can tell. This also includes, when he's aroused. Let me just say, it feels like a snort of cocaine and ten shots of whiskey! Don't ask how I know that...

Anyway, I've always known when Bill has been aroused and I know he's been waiting a long time for me to be ready. Patiently I might add, what a good boyfriend. So after a week of thought, I've decided. I'm only sixteen, but that's not too bad for humans and I'm not even a human so I don't think it matters. Besides, I haven't been able to masturbate since I started living with him and I'm starting to feel it...

"Pinetree... Does that mean..." Bill says sheepishly.

"Maybe it does~" I whisper, moving slightly as I straddle him.

God, his Eros is on fire!

**warning! Light smut starts here!! More warnings will follow, so if a steamy make-out scene is fine with you, then keep reading.**

Without a moment to waste, he smashes his lips into mine. He grabs me hungrily, pulling me even closer.

Then he picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, now it's time for fun!

He quickly lays me down and takes off his shirt, then taking off mine as I lay there watching him. He starts kissing my neck and chest, leaving marks all over. He's panting already.

"Don't rush it, baby, just take your time," I say softly, leaning into every kiss.

He nods and slows down a bit, biting my neck until blood comes out, it feels amazing! Now I'm panting.

He looks up and sees my helplessness, this gives him some confidence. For the first time in years, I once more see evil in his eyes. Good evil, if that makes sense.

He starts to lick up the blood, then navigates his tongue down. He stops at my waistline, making my hips buck. I want more.

"Ah-ah-ah Pinetree, you'll have to earn it first~" he says, chuckling evilly.

**warning! Actual Smut!!**

"P-please," I whine, bucking my hips even more.

"Well, aren't you eager. You're gonna have to play by my rules little Pinetree~"

He sits up and moves off of me, making me whine again. I sit up quickly and look at him innocently. He chuckles and unzips his jeans, pulling them off and throwing them to the floor. He's left in his boxers in front of me... Wow.

"Hm... I'm not sure I like those shorts Pinetree~"

He leans back over and removes my shorts, along with my boxers. At first, I cover myself up, but he slowly uncurls my body. It's silly, he's seen me naked before, I guess this is a bit different.

"That's better~"

He leans back again and I get to work, pulling down his boxers and getting lower. Gently, I lick the tip before slowly taking all of him in my mouth.

He bucks and groans as I get faster and faster. He grabs me by my hair and starts forcing him into me, it hurt in a good way. This feels amazing! Why did I wait again? Morals? That was stupid.

Eventually, he reaches a climax, sighing as he releases into my mouth.

"Be a good little Pinetree and clean up now would?~" Bill pants.

I obediently start swallowing and licking away the cum he has spread. When I'm done, he laughs pushing me back to lay on the bed again.

"That's a good boy, now for your treat~" he whispers in my ear. I can't help it anymore, I'm melting in his grasp. I start to whine and buck my hips again. "Oh Pinetree, I haven't even touched you yet." He tsks, grabbing my hips and forcing them down. "Stay still, or I'll have to punish you~"

I feel a breath hitch in my throat, I just want to buck even more, but I need to hold my self together.

"Now, I want you to get on your hands and knees." He instructs. I do as he says and let him guide me to the right angle.

When I'm in position, he gets up and stands behind me. He starts to massage my butt and thighs, suddenly slipping a finger in. I moan at his movements and he sticks another in.

"You're not very tight Pinetree~" he remarks, slipping a third finger in.

"I may be a virgin, but that doesn't mean I don't know where the sweet spots are." I pant back, wincing while moves his fingers around.

The pain subsides quickly and replaced with pure bliss. I start to moan more and press against his touch.

He removes his fingers and laughs when I whine. I can hear him applying lube to himself, then me. He finally pushes inside of me, going slow at first, but picking up speed.

I moan and buck, almost screaming by the time we hit climax. I cum all over my stomach and he soon follows.

"Clean up kitten~" Bill says through his panting, then laying down and watching as I lick everything clean and wiping my self off.

After everything is clean and we've managed to catch our breaths, we cuddle under the blankets.

"Thank you, master."
I whisper, closing my eyes and slowly slipping off to sleep.

"Your welcome kitten."

*Smut Is Over*

I suddenly realize something very strange about what just happened. The whole time, I was glowing. Not the usual passionate flames either, this was golden specks like fireflies. It was beautiful and mysterious, must have something to do with my powers of love.

Bill POV

When I wake up, Pinetree is cuddling me. I sit for a while, trying to remember what happened last night... Oh yeah. We flirted with other people and then fucked for the first time. I wonder if that's a fetish.

Pinetree starts to wiggle around, slowly waking up. I watch as he opens his eyes and looks around. I can tell when he remembers what happened because he turns bright red.

"What's wrong Pinetree?" I ask innocently.

"Nothing!" He says abruptly, hiding his face in my chest.

I chuckle and get up, grabbing a towel before I head to the shower.

After my shower, I leave the bathroom to discover that Pinetree has gone back to sleep. I laugh and jump on top of him.

"No!" He whines, rolling away.

"That's not what you said last night!" I laugh loudly.

He turns red again and buries his head in his pillow