Important Note - No longer a Wattpad Paid Story

N O T E

Hey Lovers!

This story is now FREE!!!
Being part of the Wattpad Paid Stories program has been a blast. I met some really cool people and learned quite a bit. But now it's time to set my story free! I've requested for the paywalls to come down and unleash my baby out into the world to share with as many souls as possible. This is democracy at its best, for the people will decide where this story goes. I ask you to share and discuss the story as much as possible. I have great plans for its future and the more eyes on it, the easier the path to get where I'm trying to take it. As many of you know there is a book 2 of the ELECTRIC IMPULSE series, ELECTRIC IMPULSE: A BOND UNBREAKABLE and a 3rd and final book is in the works.

So, if this is your first rodeo with ELECTRIC IMPULSE: LOVE LIFE and SEX, you're in for a treat. Prepare for a wild, thrilling roller coaster of a ride with some drop offs in steamy Loveland, a few crazy twists and turns and a conclusion that you'll have to decide if you can stomach.

In the meantime, get a taste my musical persona as you embark on your journey. Yes, it's me! Enjoy the ride, Love! See you in the other side. Muah!💋

Copyright © 2017

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

____________________

A/N: For those of you just getting to know me, I LOVE engaged, vocal readers. I absolutely love chatting back and forth and hearing your opinions. DRprettyeyes is one such reader. I had a lot of fun talking with you, girl! This chapter is for you!

Loves & Hugs,

Angel

P.S. What did you think of my lyric video on my latest single, "He's Got Me Saying?" This music launch has been exhilarating. I'm now able to express my creativity in all ways that it comes, writing, singing, songwriting, design. It's a privilege to be able to share this with you!