One

Narcissa walked into the bedroom of her only daughter. Amelia. Amelia Narcissa Malfoy was the twin sister of Draco although he was older than her by 10 minutes.

Amelia was packing her trunk ready for Hogwarts. Narcissa hadn't told Amelia that the Dark Lord had risen again. She didn't want to worry her daughter. Not while she had her O.W.Ls.

Amelia smiled at her mother. "Good morning."

Narcissa smiled back. Amelia sat down on her bed and sighed. "I'm sorry for getting expelled from school mother. It's just, Marlene was annoying me," she said.

Narcissa nodded. She knew her daughter had a fierce temper and most people knew not to mess with her. Lucius doted on his daughter and bought her anything she wanted.

***
Soon enough, The Malfoy twins were standing on the platform. Lucius was looking at the Weasley's and Potter twins with utter disgust.

Amelia rolled her eyes and got onto the train. She wanted to make her own opinions on her fellow classmates. She didn't want to base her future relationships on what her father had said.

"Amelia, lets go," Draco said as he took his sister into the Slytherin compartment. He didn't want his sister to bump into Maisie Potter.

Amelia sighed and sat down. She just wanted to be left alone. Draco's best friend, Blaise came to sit by Amelia. "It's been a while female Malfoy," he said.

Amelia smirked at Blaise. Little did Draco know that Amelia and Blaise had had sex a couple of times. They weren't in a relationship but while attending an all female school, Amelia didn't have anyone to help with her needs. "Hello Blaise. How are you?"

"Can't complain bellissimo," Blaise replies as he kissed Amelia's hand.

Draco noticed the exchange between Amelia and Blaise. He needed to warm his friend to stay away from his sister. Lucius had told Draco to keep all boys away from Amelia. "Blaise, have you seen Weasley or the mudblood?" He asked.

Blaise shook his head. Amelia was too busy practicing her spells. "I wonder if Severus will be potions this year," Draco said.

Amelia worked up at hearing the potion masters name. She had always found Severus Snape quite enchanting. His smooth voice.

***
Eventually they arrived at Hogwarts. Amelia smiled slightly at Maisie Potter. She smiled back. Draco frowned. "Amelia, come along. We need to get you sorted."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Coming Draco dear," she said.

"Don't do that. You remind me too much of Mother," Draco said as he took his sister's arm. "We required to go and see Professor Dumbledore."

Amelia nodded. She smirked at Blaise before following her bother.

***
Amelia had been sorted into Slytherin. Draco was thrilled knowing he would have no trouble following what their father wanted.

They went into the Great Hall for the feast. Amelia sat between Pansy and Blaise.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N - Maisie Potter belongs to Carolineeexx as well as any kids she has ❤️