Chapter 2. Academy

(Edited chapter)

Age: 6

Your POV

Staring at the ground, I followed my father. His aura seemed hostile so I made sure to walk with some distance between us and just quietly tried not to bother him.

The sound of people yelling loudly distracted me as I looked back curiously only to walk into a boy. I gasped and closer my eyes, 'Im going to get hit!' I thought, after all, I always got hit when I did something wrong at home.

"Hey, are you alright?" The boy asked. I opened my eyes to see the voice's owner. 'Why didn't he hit me?' Was the only thing that came up in my mind as I looked at the boy.

"Hey? Hey girl! Are you there? Excuse meee?!" He waved his hands in front of my eyes. I realized that I hadn't answered his question yet, I felt embarrassed because I kept staring at him.

My cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "I.. Im sorry. Im fine... You, you aren't mad?" I asked while tilting my head. His ears had the slightest tint of red on them as he grinned "Why would I be mad? It was just an accident!"

With a relieved sigh, I smiled at him. "Im Obito, from the Uchiha clan! What about you? What's your name?" He curiously asked. "Oh.. Im, Im Uchiha (Y/N).." I awkwardly replied while fumbling with the hem of my shirt.

He stared at me for awhile before saying "Ive never seen you around in the compound." I nodded "Yeah, Im not allowed to go outside, but today Im going to the academy." I saw his eyes widen at the mention of the academy "I'm an academy student too! Wanna walk together?"

I looked over at my father, he nodded and walked over to me and my new friend, Obito. "(Y/N) tell the Sensei that your Fugaku's daughter and that you got the Hokage's permission to do the end exam" He said with a serious tone, he then proceeded to walk away without sparing a single glance towards me.

"Okay father! See you at home!" I watched as he walked away without another word.

•••

Time skip, brought by Fugaku's uchiha shirt collection

•••
We arrived at the academy, Obito opened the classroom door and entered. Our sensei then looked at the two of us and with a smile "Obito, who is this cute little lady?" He asked curiously. before Obito was able to say anything I already started speaking, I recited exactly what my father told me to say.

Sensei's eyes widened a bit as he turned around to look at the class "Everyone, I will be back soon. Behave." He then looked at me and said "Before we take the test, I want you to introduce yourself to the class." I nervously looked at Obito and the teacher before waking inside the classroom.

I felt everyones eyes on me, my face reddened at the attention. Unlike how Mikoto looked at me, these eyes seemed kind and curious.

The girls all looked at me and then looked at each other "Kawaii!!!" The girls all squealed. I gave them my best smile and awkwardly said "Hello! My name is Uchiha (Y/N) Its nice to meet you all!" I bowed and hurried back to the sensei, hiding behind him in embarrassment. He smiled at me and said "alright then, lets go and take the exam."

•••

WOAH IM SUCH A NERVE WRACK.
I HOPED YALL ENJOYED THE CHAPTER
WHOOP

•••
Itachi: Obito looked at (Y/N) with blushes?

Me: Ya

Itachi: I dislike that.

Me: I couldn't care less

The whole Akatsuki group: *sweatdrops*

Sasori: Oh dear lord please save me before my hair goes grey.