How to sneak in food at the theater?

Facts

Now on to the story:
~~~~~~~

When we finally arrived to the theaters, I was about to climb out until Adrien pulled my left arm. I looked at him with a "What-are-you-doing" look; and he just told me to sit down and close the car door. I obeyed, and sat on the car seat giving him a confused look; he notice my confusion and took a big plastic bag from the back seat. He opened it, showing me that what was inside was a good amount of snacks that I could usually eat binge watching Netflix series, or maybe just a movie.

If you're wondering what's inside the bag, I will tell you.

They're multiple junk foods that are considered bad for you or unhealthy by adults, killer foods from scientists, and also over-weight  yourself in a bag by self conscious and insecure people that have problems with how they look. But you know what I see?........... I see complete utter 'heaven'.

There's 5 hershey bars (dark, milk, and white chocolate (my favorite's of all of them is the white chocolate)), 3 Twix, 2 Snickers, 2 M&M's, 2 Skittles, 3 big bags of Cheetos and 2 of Doritos, 1 onion rings, 3 Sun chips ( cheese, original, and spicy),  and lastly 2 pringles.

I stared at the bag full with holiness; my eyes were slightly widen in surprise that he brought this here. But my quiestion is, 'what are we going to do with this?'; I didn't notice I said that out loud, until he gave me an answer.

"We're going to sneak it in the movie theater." He said while grabbing tape from the back seat.

"What do you mean by, sneak it in?" I asked rather confused. 'Why can't he just buy food in the movie theater?'

"Just like I said dummy. We're going to sneak the food in the theater." He said while locating the chips around his stomach.

"Why can't you just buy food in the theater?" I asked him like it was obvious. He looked at me rather puzzled and like I was crazy.

"Do you know how much these snacks would cost me in the theater? They're way to expensive."

"Well you do have a point"

"Now, come and help me tape all of these in place." He said giving me the tape.

I started to pass the tape all around his waist, until I thought it was secured enough. I lifted my head to tell him I was done, only to be interrupted with a pair of piercing emerald green eyes. I stayed there, hypnotized by his hypnotic gaze. His eyes were truly amazing; so impossibly green, but not just any green; a deep royal green, an emerald color that could even compete with the precious jewel. Every time I look at his eyes, a pleasant shiver runs up my spine, and my heart rate increases; and every time that happens, I only ask myself why?

I didn't notice that I was staring to much at his eyes, until he muttered a silent 'um'. I was snapped out of his hypnotic gaze and pushed myself back to the car seat; I could feel my face heating up by the sudden closeness.

'To close', was the only thing that came up to mind.

I didn't even notice when he crept up to me, until I felt his breath hit my forehead.

I instinctively moved back, and raised both of my hands on his chest to shove him a little.

"Hey, are you alright. Your face is red; do you have a fever?" He asked with concern; he was still slightly on top of me. When I looked at him in the eyes, the sunlight decided to try and give me a heart attack by shimmering a small portion on his face, only hitting his eyes. His eyes gave a light shimmer from the sunlight, and they seem to sparkle with them.