<Assassin-BryceMcQuaid>

|Y/N P.O.V|

I put the sunglasses on. I put the hat on my head so I wouldn't be noticed. I walked the full streets of Georgia. This is the final step to my mission. I have to kill A woman names Kayle.

I walked to the apartment and went to the room number. I grabbed the key replica and put it into the keyhole. I quietly opened the door and closed it walking inside. I looked around trying to find my target. That's when I walked past a certain room, soft snores exiting the room and filling my ears. I smirked knowing I had found her, if I hadn't it was a roommate/friend.

I walked into the room looking at the time. 9:30 AM I walked over to the right side of the bed. She must've noticed because she woke up and looked at me, as she was about to scream I covered her mouth. I pinner her to the bed with my legs and quickly shot the poor girl a few times. I had a silencer so they couldn't hear the gunshots.

I was the best in the business. I have never left a fingerprint and I won't start now. I always wear gloves. I left her house, taking my hat, sunglasses and gloves off (And Putting them in my bag) so I wouldn't look suspicious, and I walked to my car. I drove to our headquarters and parked my car. Our headquarters seemed like your average house but it wasn't even close. Our basement was packed with guns and gear all that good shit.

I walked inside the house and see everyone in the living room. I walked over to see what they were watching but I was cut off by a hologram telling me I was assigned another mission. I went up to my room and I read the mission over.

Target name:Bryce McQuaid

Target Age:22

Reason for assassination:Was involved with Kay being killed 2 years back. Revenge.

Occupation:Youtuber

Address:

I read the address seeing as it wasn't too far from here. I looked further down and saw there was a picture of him. I blushed. He was a mega hottie. Blonde, ocean blue eyes, glasses and he looked as if he worked out. He was the total package.

He was a Youtuber so people would notice he was gone. This Mission was supposed to take 5 days since I had to gain Bryce's trust. It took place all the way in Massachusetts...God Damn!

I packed up a few of my things and went to the our warehouse where we had other cars, helicopters and jets. I grabbed my helicopter and I flew all the way to Massachusetts.

------------------

Day 1//Get Settled

I quickly parked in another one of our warehouses, since we always had a mission in another state we had a bunch of other crew members, houses and warehouses.

I was in a small town in MA and it was quiet so getting to my assigned house should be simple. I walked around and find a bike trail, I followed it hoping it would lead me to my house and I was correct.

In front of me was the big brown house. I sighed and knocked on the door. The person who opened the door was someone I wouldn't imagine seeing in a million years. "Hey, Y/N!" He said a smile on his face.

"Hey...Jack."

He let me inside. This man had a massive crush on me for a year since I had been assigned to a mission in Boston that would take about a year to complete. Guess what I had to pose as? A couple. Guess what I had to do? Act all lovey. Guess who played my boyfriend? Jack Cass. He was a dick and I'm pretty sure he wasn't acting. Anyways, this mission happened 3 years ago so who knows he could have changed. "So how's it been?" Jack asked me. "Oh it's been fine." I told him. "Where is my room?" I asked him. He motioned for me to follow him. I did and we ended up in an elevator. He clicked on the button with the number 4 on it. Apparently this 'house' has 20 floors. It also looked like your average house but 1-18 of the floors were underground.

The elevator moved fast since we were already at the 4th floor. I followed him to my room which was at the end of the hall. "This will be your room Everyone you have a mission here." Jack simply said. I thanked him and he left me in front of my room.

I opened the door and walked inside. I got an alert. "Y/N L/N will pose as...A Twitch streamer." I read. I was an actual twitch streamer so this should be easy.

I quickly followed Bryce on Twitch, Instagram, Twitter wherever you could find the dude. When I saw his Instagram I was blushing. He was as hot as ever in the more recent pictures.

I quickly shook my head and I noticed Bryce was already following me. I quickly went onto his YouTube and watched one of his videos. Why did he have to be so hot?! Ugh!

----------------

Day 2//Find Target

I walked around the town and it was so peaceful I wanted to pull out a flair gun and start shooting. But I knew I couldn't. I heard that Bryce in only is MA visiting family, he actually lives in Georgia. "Why couldn't I have just stayed and waited for him in Georgia?" I asked myself walking.

That's when I realised I had accidentally walked into someone. I blushed seeing as I had walked straight into the man's chest. He was tall. I looked up and that's when I saw him...Bryce McQuaid.

------------------

Day 3//Gain Targets Trust

After I walked into Bryce's chest we talked for a bit before I had to go home. It was now day 3. I had 2 days to kill Bryce but he was so nice that I don't have the heart to do it! Today we're hanging out.

The mission for today was to gain Bryce's trust. "Hey Bryce!" I said smiling once I saw the tall male. "Hey Y/N." He said walking over to me. He was a fucking giant. Why couldn't his Twitter bio say, 'Verified Giant'?

"You're a giant." I blurted out. He laughed. His laugh was gorgeous. I smiled. "I know." He simply told me. We started talking more and Bryce told me personal things so I think he's trusting me. But I felt myself falling for McQuaid everyday, every hour, every minute, every second...I was falling in love with him.

------------------

Day 4//Get Target Alone

Today was the day before I had to eliminate him. I really didn't want to but...it was my job. I just wish I could do something more...but Boss has everything. She has my files, everything. She could blackmail me 100 times! Maybe more!

I had to get Bryce alone, tie him up and manipulate him into giving me specific files.

I laughed with Bryce as he told me a story from his past. I've only known him for 4 days and I feel like I've known him since Elementary school. We laughed about things and I frowned. I looked away from him and quietly sighed. Bryce looked at me concerned. "You alright?" He asked me. I nodded even though on the inside I felt bad even though I hadn't done anything to him yet. "Actually I'm not okay...Can we talk? Alone? At mine or yours?" I asked him. "We can go to my place." He said as we both walked out of the party and went to his house. Once we made it I was so close to being in tears. And I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried as Bryce hugged me and rubbed my back. "Whats wrong?" He asked me. "I'm sorry..." I told him. He piled away a confused look on his face. He wiped away some of my tears. "Why are you sorry?" He asked me. Is stayed silent before finally answering his question, "I'm an assassin. I was assigned to kill you But..I can't go through with it...God dammit! I fell in love with you when I shouldn't have!" I groaned and I wiped my tears.

"Your an...assassin?" He questioned as he processed what I has just told him. I nodded, "My job was to kill you since you were involved with one of our crew members...dying." I confessed. He hugged me. "Then...I'm sorry."  Bryce said. I looked at him confused before I felt a pain in my back. "I was assigned to kill the assassin that was sent to kill me...I can't stop...I'm sorry..." He said as I was bleeding out he pulled the knife out from my back and I looked at him as he let me go. "I truly am sorry..." He said leaving me on his couch to die.

I love this so much! It was a bit sad that Y/N died at the end tho... :(