<Best Game-Terroriser>

<Craig P.O.V>

I sat down as I watched my younger sister Y/N' video. We play with different people. Well we both play with Ohm...and Delirious.

"Hey, Craig." I heard my sister say from the frame of my room door. "Ohm is wondering if you wanna play prop hunt with us." Y/N simply told me, a smile creeping on my face. "Sure!" I said a little more loudly than I wanted to because she jumped back.

I started laughing awkwardly as she stepped back into her recording room, because I assumed she had been in a call with Ohm and the other people we were gonna play with. I quickly went to my recording room. Y/N texted me the discord code so I put it in and I was in the call.

When I was in the call I read who was gonna play with us, or who would leave before we started recording and helped us set up, Terroriser, Delirious, Ohm, Vanoss, Moo, and Basically. I heard Brian and Ryan arguing. "What are they arguing about?" I asked Evan. "Which games better. Call Of Duty or Rainbow Six." I opened my mouth to answer but then I heard Y/N start arguing too.

"Rainbow Six is obviously better." Y/N exlaimed. Brian gasped dramatically. "No my lover doesn't agree with me!" Brian said dramatically. Y/N giggled. "I'm sorry my love!" Y/N said going along with what Brian said.

"The fuck...?" I questioned. "But seriously Rainbow Six is better." Y/N said making  Brian screamed as everyone laughed. "I'm sorry my love~"

I wanted to murder both my best friend and my sister. "...Alright." Evan said.

|Little thing!|