⚠1.8⚠

jisoo laughed as chae grabbed her hands and started dancing with her

jisoo laughed as chae grabbed her hands and started dancing with her.a smile crept up her lips as her eyes shined under the artificial lights.

she felt happy.after a week of tears and sadness.she let them all go away and just focused on dancing and having fun.

"jisoo."

she turned her head as her eyes widened slightly and her smile fell.her heart rate increased,but at the same time - it started aching.

her heart was screaming at her,telling her to just hug her and kiss her,while her mind was telling her not to,because jennie hurt her.

her eyes filled with tears,which she ignored and made them disappear as she just looked at jennie.

"jennie."

looking behind her,she saw the familiar blonde haired female, who grabbed jennie's wrist.

"i hope you two are happy together."she mumbled as jennie's eyes widened and she shook her head.

"just like me and jisoo are."

jisoo looked over at chae with wide eyes as the younger female flashed her a reassuring smile before grabbing her hands.

"what are yo-"

"jennie,let's go."

with that,they both got lost in the crowd as jisoo kept her eyes on the one she loved so much.it hurt her.the fact that they were together.the fact that they were even in this party.

she was supposed to get over her,but seems like this is making it harder for her.