⚠1.9⚠

it didn't take long before jennie let herself have some fun and tried to forget about jisoo and chae

she was already drinking her fifth cup of alcohol and dancing around,running her hands through her hair and singing along.

lisa was dancing with her,laughing as she then finished her third cup of alcohol,only then setting the cup down on one of the tables nearby.

jennie looked around the room,only then spotting jisoo and chae,who obviously looked drunk,but what made her heart ache was the fact that they were currently making out.

maybe they were kissing,because they were drunk.or maybe chae moved on from crushing on lisa and now likes jisoo.

"hey lisa..earlier you said something about you and chae both liking different people."she asked as she stopped dancing.

"mhm yeah?"

"who are they?"

"shhhh,they're coming this way."lisa giggled as then jennie turned her head,her eyes landing on the two girls who were walking over to them.

she didn't really think of her next action.she just wrapped her arms around lisa's waist and pushed her lips against hers.the taste of liqour rolled into her mouth as she pushed her tongue into lisa's mouth,earning a small moan from the younger female.

opening her eyes slightly,she noticed how jisoo took one last glance at them before walking out of the room.

jennie then pulled away as she sighed,her eyes tearing up as she just leaned against one of the tables,running her hands into her hair.the image of jisoo and chae making out was stuck in her head.