The Fight

The whole class was in shock at what they saw, (Y/N) who was once thought as a hero is actually a guardian. "W-What or who are you?" Mineta said as Ochaco looked at (Y/N). "Is that you (Y/N)?" she said as they kept looking at him.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"You owe them an explanation now (Y/N)." Uscias said as I look at him straight in his eyes. "Mido-kun, please stay back and keep them away from here at any cost." I said as he hold my wrist. "B-But what if something bad happens to you?" he said as I sighed and looked at him, smiling even.

"I'll be fine, plus, I owe you all an explanation after all." I said as I turn my gaze at Uscias walking in his direction. "Looks like little (Y/N) is ready to fight." Uscias said as he smirked and I glared him more. "Enough talk, lets start." I said darkly and he chuckled.

"Fine, if you wanted to die so badly, I'll make it worth my time." he said as he opened his book and casts a spell around us, making a barrier of some sort. "Just in case one of your friends tried to interfere." he simply said as I focused my energy to make my weapon appear.

A bow type weapon appeared in my right hand, tightening my grip on it

A bow type weapon appeared in my right hand, tightening my grip on it. "A bow? Don't make me laugh (Y/N)." he said as I chuckle. "Who says anything about a bow?" I said as I aimed at him and let out a barrage of shots just like a gun.

"What the?!" he said as he guarded unexpectedly. "Full of tricks I see." he chuckled and he quickly attacked me as I did as well, exchanging attacks.

Todoroki's POV:

I was transported in the Landslide zone by a villain named Kurogiri, I looked around just to be surrounded by villains. I sighed as I prepare to fight them, as I was fighting them using my quirk, I can't help to think about (Y/N), I mean come on, he kept his secret from us the whole time.

But I can't help to get worry for him, he has been using his quirks for quite a while and the end results are the same, he always gets tired all the time and faints, but I can't blame him.

As I freeze the remaining villains in my zone, I quickly head out to find the (H/C) haired boy. 'I hope he's okay.' I thought as I run towards the area where he was last seen.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I keep shooting at him but to no avail, he is using his shield to guard every shot I make. "I thought you'll put more power to that." he said clearly bored at the sight of me. "Shut up!" I yelled as I decided to press a button on it and it was separated.

Two sickles are in my hands as I charge at him full strength, he smiled and guards it again

Two sickles are in my hands as I charge at him full strength, he smiled and guards it again. "Well, to be honest you did use your noggin this time." he chuckled and he sent me flying away. "Now, playtime is over little (Y/N)." he said as he walks to my direction and a scythe appeared on his hand.

"Time to end this shall we?" he said as he charged at me as I did the same. Every slash I manage to deflect everything he throws at me. "You might be a skilled magician, but you are a lousy swordsman!" I yelled as I cut through him, only to vanish and he slashed my back.

"A lousy swordsman with cheating on his side." he chuckled as he kicked me to the side. Just then I heard a yell on the outside. "(Y/N)!" I looked around just to see Todoroki with a worried look. "Get up (Y/N) please!" he said as I started to get up slowly.

"Looks like your friend over there is rooting for you. Too bad the only thing he'll be remembering is your death!" Uscias said as he slashed my back again. I groggily crawled away from him, feeling my energy getting drained bit by bit.

"Come on (Y/N)! Show him the power of a guardian, the one who used all his strength to beat up Bakugo." Todoroki said as Uscias scoffs and looked at him. "Don't make me laugh kid, even if (Y/N) use his power or whatever you call it, he is still a weak and pathetic little kid." he said as something snapped in my mind.

" he said as something snapped in my mind

As I stood up, I was glaring at Uscias. My (E/C) eyes turned into (F/C) ones, rage building up inside me as I walked closer to him. Uscias smirked and attacked me, just to be sent away by a strong gust of wind. "What in the?!" he yelled as I walked at him.

"W-What is this?!" fear trying to take over him as I continued to walk over him. He stood up and did the same thing earlier, he casts a fire pillar engulfing me in it. He smirked, but to his surprise I came running out of the pillar, sickles in hand, and attacked him.

He tried to dodge everything, but he failed to do so, using my enhanced agility I kept throwing the attacks. I hit him on the head stunning him, taking my chance, two chains appeared and wrapped on Uscias making him unable to move.

"This ends here!" I yelled as pressed two buttons on the sickle, dashing forward at a fast pace almost making me invisible, slashing him the first one as I spin and slashes him the second time. The chains broke and he felt the pain well up on him.

"This isn't over yet!" he yelled as he vanished and the barrier was gone, dropping my weapon as I fall down on the ground, tired and drained. Todoroki quickly went after to my side and hold on to me.

"Are you okay?" he said in a worried tone, I let out a nod and sighed. "Be careful next time idiot!" he said as I chuckled and sat up slowly. "You know, instead of worrying me, focus on that." I pointed as his eyes widen out at the sight of All Might fighting a muscular giant.

"The fight has begun."