08 | An Awkward Make Out Session

Make out?

Despite being pretty winded, you tilted your head to look at Jimin in confusion.

"Wh—what now?" You breathed out, still clutching his shoulders.

"As I said," Jimin smirked at you. "Step two requires a wee bit more...practice."

You didn't like the sound of that.

"Okay." His hand, which was earlier pressed against the small of your back, now slipped out of your shirt.

His fingers started caressing patterns on the skin of your thigh, pulling you up against his chest. His bare skin felt hot, almost feverish against your palms. The material of your shirt being thin, you were sure that he could feel your heart race uncontrollably against his chest.

"Now what?" You whispered against the crook of his neck, and he shivered.

Instead of replying, Jimin moved his lips to your neck, kissing the soft skin there. Your lips parted in a content sigh as his teeth once again grazed your skin, provoking further the butterflies in your stomach.

You felt like a mess as he set to work on you, not knowing what to do. So you tried your best to copy his movements, moving your own lips to his jaw and kissing.

"Better." He smirked against your skin, his free hand tangling in your hair and pulling back your head.

You looked at him in slight confusion, but his smirk simply widened as he ducked his head. Jimin's mouth moved down the crook of your neck, planting open-mouthed kisses along the length of your collarbone.

The sensation felt unreal. A sound conveying pure bliss ripped from your throat.

Jimin looked up at you, grinning wildly. "Enjoying yourself, babygirl?"

Shut up. Please.

The real shocker, though, came when he moved back to your collar, his teeth coming down hard on your skin in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"What—" You recoiled in horror, looking at the boy in indignation. "Are you trying to bite me?"

Jimin seemed a little annoyed. "Well, what did you think I was doing?"

"That's not—"

"Oh, don't tell me you didn't like it." He rolled his eyes.

You bit your lip. Well, I kind of did, but that's not relevant. Not completely, anyway.

His free hand moved to the neck of your shirt, unbuttoning the first few buttons. Jimin glided his lips over your skin, reaching the beginning of the curve of your chest, sucking and nibbling. The fluttering in your stomach intensified as his other hand slipped just under the top of your shorts, hooking his fingers on the top.

Your insides were going crazy.

"Jimin..." You whisper-moaned his name as his teeth nipped at your earlobe, kissing the side of your face.

"Yes, babygirl?" He mimicked your tone, kissing you again.

"I..." You swallowed against his lips, losing all control. "Don't stop."

He grinned in victory. "Wouldn't dream of it."

You felt something hot coil in your stomach as both of his hands moved to the back of your thighs, lips never abandoning your skin. "Jump." He instructed.

You frowned.

Jimin sighed again before tapping the back of your thighs. "Wrap your legs around my waist." He slightly lifted your leg at the knee, reaching his waist. "Like this."