Letting go

--previously--

"What?, Mina are you stupid?, Are you playing with us?, You're pushing me away and then after a few minutes you're going to pull me again, you know I thought too that I will get you back, but I remembered, I'm human not a dog who will follow it's owner no matter where it goes.....I'm not your servant who will always listen to you just because I love you" chaeyoung said coldly then she left the room, when she left the room she saw everyone with a worried look infront of the room, obviously they heard them shouting at each other, they want to help but they thought they'll just make the things worst... chaeyoung just glared at them then walked away...

--------------------

The others went to J-LINE's room and saw Mina crying, but she immediately wiped her tears when the others came.

"Yah, minari what happened?" Jihyo asked.

"Ah, nothing"

"You know you're bad at lying..."Sana said while tapping her back.

"Ah, jinjja it's really nothing...just some... misunderstanding" mina said while forcing a smile..

"Tell us, we'll listen" jihyo said and the other nodded.

"Also, stop forcing a smile on your face...it hurts seeing you like that" she added then Mina bursted into crying..

"Chaeyoung-ah.....she confessed her feelings to me...*sniff*"

"Jinjja?, That's great...so what's that? Tears of joy?" (I'll leave it with your imagination on who said this line hahaha)

"Pabo!, Does it look like tears of joy?" Jihyo said(T R I G G E R E D)

"By the way minari, what's wrong about that?, You like her too, don't you?" Nayeon said.

"Yes i do, I really do...but"

"But?" They all said at the same time waiting for Mina to continue her sentence..

"Bambam and I were already together"

"WHAT?!"

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

after i discovered that mina and bambam were already together i got mad at mina for some reason, i decided to leave our room for a moment and live to my mom's house for awhile, well we're on our break now so....i'm going back to our dorm when we're going to have a comeback and when our vacation finished. today is the day that i'm going to leave our room, no one knows my mom's house so...its great. i was packing my clothes and other staffs and then someone enters the maknae room.

"do you really have to do this chae?" mina said while holding my hands, i remove her hands and stare at her.

"i need to, and i want to, so stop stopping me, can't you understand?, i'm broke, i need some space, i need some time to clear my mind" i said with a cold tone.

"will you.......go back here?"

"of course, i need to, even though i dont want to"

"i'm sorry"

"it's okay"

"can you just...atleast tell me your mom's address?"

"tsk, for what?, you're going to visit me?, then my leaving is nonsense, you know you're the reason why i want to leave this dorm for awhile" 

"im so-" she was about to say something but i cut her off

"stop apologizing, you're just making it hard for me to leave, i'll go now" i said and then i leave the room, everyone's on the living room sitting on the couch, and then they saw me, they stood up and then come to me.