09. No Touches*

Edited*

"Lou let's take a bath." Harry said smiling at Louis. Louis nodded his head sucking on his dummy. 

"Okay. Stay here till I arrange the bath." Harry walked up to Louis' room and then into the bathroom that is attached to his room. He ran a bath of perfect temperature. He didn't know what Louis' favorite bath bomb was so he called Jay. After putting a lavender bath bomb in, he walked down the stairs. Louis was on the floor and was about to pop a dirt that was on the floor into his mouth. Harry quickly went to his side and distracted him.

"Hey Lou. How's my favorite baby doing?" He asked distracting him more from what he was about to do. While Louis was staring at Harry, He quickly removed the dirt from Louis' hand without him noticing. If he took the dirt right away from Louis he would be angry. So distracting him is the best option.

"Okay lovely. The bath is waiting for you. It's probably feeling lonely without you now." Louis tilted his head to side at this.

"Yeah baby, it must be feeling really lonely so let's hurry up." Harry said putting a little sadness to his words. 

Louis pouted in the most adorable way and nodded his head. Harry couldn't help but coo at him. 

"Okay now stand up. Let's race up the stairs." Harry said chuckling. Louis quickly got up and ran up the stairs. Harry laughed and followed after him.

Once in the bathroom Harry undressed Louis quickly stopping himself from staring at Louis' boy bits. Once Louis was undressed Harry helped him to get into the bathtub. 

He played with water for few minutes then losing interest he started lining up the rubber ducks. , He got frustrated when the ducks won't stay in the line and float away to different directions. Harry chuckled and watched how he tried to line them up.

"Baby, they won't stay in the line. They float away with the little waves coming from your movements." Harry said ruffling Louis still dry hair. Louis threw the ducks across the bathroom. "No babe you don't throw your toys. They would get hurt." Harry cooed. Louis folded his hands on his chest angrily.

"Okay Mr. Grumpy pants, let's wash your hair." Harry said smiling fondly at the adorable boy.

-

After Louis was washed and clean Harry got the boy out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his hips.

"Okay love, sit on the bed 'till I find some clothes for you." Harry said setting Louis on the bed and walking into his closet. When he return Louis was laying on the bed stark naked and his towel is thrown away on the floor. Harry sat down next to Louis after picking the towel up.

"C'mere love. Let's get you changed into these comfy clothes." Harry said smiling down at Louis who shook his head repeatedly. 

"Oh baby but you can't stay nakey all day." Harry knew for a fact that Louis has times where he don't wanna wear any clothes since Jay has mentioned about that while they were making a little conversation the other day.

"Okay then, the tickle monster will get you." Harry said smirking and started tickling the younger boy. But Louis wasn't up for any type of touches right now so instead of giggling like he normally would he hissed and pushed Harry's hands away. Harry immediately understood what the boy was feeling since he was much experienced with his cousin.

"Okay love. Tell me when you feel up for it yeah? And clothes are here if you want to wear them on your own." Harry said smiling down at the angry boy. Louis just wiggled his fingers in weird motion repeatedly and stared at them.

Harry sighed and walked out of the room. What do you say? He's a human and gay. He cannot just sit there and watch a boy with a perfect ass all sprawled about on a bed. He walked down the stairs and took a magazine that was on the coffee table and started looking through it.

After a little, his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was a call from his secretary reminding him of the small meeting in his London office. Halfway into the call Harry saw Louis walk down the stairs with his clothes in his hands.

"D-da" He squealed once he saw Harry.

"I will call you later for more information Ms. Jungleworm. I gotta go now." He hung up not waiting to hear the farewells of his soon to be fired secretary. She's just too annoying. 

Harry smiled at Louis and said, "C'mere baby I will dress you up." Louis walked up to him and sat next to him on the couch sticking his leg out for harry to put his boxers up his leg.

Harry finished with dressing Louis up. Then Louis turned the TV on and Harry read through the magazine again.

****

(Word Count 834)

A/N : Short and late ik. I'm sorry. My grandpa passed away on this Sunday. It's just too much. I'm still trying to understand what happened. I'm sorry again. And omg Louis' new single- Just Like You. I think I'm ded.

-Ash