Mandalorians

Sabine ran back with Morrena and a couple of helpers from Leia to the Ghost. Immediately the assistants started to shoot while Sabine and Moreena ran to the rebels and released them. Together they fought the bounty hunters until they finally ran out of the ghost.

"Thank you for coming to save us." thanked Hera, and looked to Sabine Moreena and the helpers of Leia. Ezra ran to Sabine and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Ezra said, and Sabine smiled. Moreena looked jealous for Ezra and Sabine.

"Where is Mira actually?" ask Zeb.

"She's with Leia, and we'll pick her up." said Sabine.

Ezra nodded.

"Kanan Zeb and Chopper stay with me here. " said Hera.

"I'll go with Sabine to get Mira." said Ezra.

Moreena ran to Ezra and looked at him.

"I will come with you." said Moreena. Ezra and Sabine looked at Moreena and then walk back to Leia. Leia walk to them and Mira started laughing.

"Hey Starbird." said Ezra, taking Mira into his arms.

"Daddy!" said Mira, hugging Ezra. Ezra smiled and looked at Leia.

"Thank you for taking care of Mira." said Sabine.

"I liked to do that, she was very kind." said Leia

"Come let's go back." said Moreena and ran off.

"Goodbye Leia." Sabine said, and walk with Ezra to Moreena. Moreena stopped and walk to Ezra and Sabine.

"Hey you two are you hungry?" asked Moreena.

"Well somehow already." said Ezra. Mira smiled and Moreena gave Sabine Ezra and Mira a fruit. Mira immediately began to eat while Ezra and Sabine tried to help Mira.

"Hey Sabine, I can talk you alone?" asked Moreena and Sabine walk to her.

"Something wrong?" asked Sabine.

"Listen, you will not take Ezra away from me, he belongs to me and we belong together." said Moreena.

"Ezra and I are together and have a daughter, he will definitely not love you after what you did." said Sabine.

"Oh, what if your daughter is not there?" asked Moreena and pressed a button on her arm and a few Mandalorians landed behind Ezra. Ezra turned to Mira and Sabine ran beside Ezra.

"What do you want here?" asked Sabine.

"We're going to bring this Mandalorian Jedi to Mandalore, and we need a Jedi even if she's so small." said one of the Mandalorians.

"You can not take her with you, she's too small to fight." said Sabine

Next chapter online. I hope you like it.