[47]: These Are My Confessions

**Thank you @chrissyxxx for my lovely banner**

"Yes." I say firmly; looking up at him. "I-"

"Hang onto that thought, one second Lou, Tina's ringing me again." He says huffing, halting my answer, looking at his phone in his hand.

"Hey..."

I honestly felt like punching something, why the hell do we always get interrupted. Is it like a god damn sign?

I just don't know why he didn't wait to answer her call, she would have rang him back seeing as she'd already tried to get hold of him a number of times already. It's so frustrating; I'm trying to get something so important out of Ash whilst he's finally vulnerable enough to admit he has feelings for me and again we get stopped. I know it's going to scare him; he's never had a serious relationship before so no doubt he's freaking out about what he's feeling, especially because it's with me as well. But I wanted to talk to him; I wanted to get this sorted and know once and for all where I stand with him and where our friendship stands.

Ash turned around as he continued to speak to Tina, I tried not to listen to what was being said but I couldn't help it.

Once I hear him say "Yea you can come round, we can talk, I'm not doing anything important." I blocked everything else out he said to her.

I had to stop myself from bursting into tears right then and there.

Once again I was tossed aside for one of his girls. Nodding to myself and gritting back my tears as I got my answer.

Friends it was.

And with that I left.

I picked up my stuff and walked out his room to head back to mine and confess everything to Elliot. He deserved the full truth.

I've never been more grateful for the fact that I lived so close to Ash than at this moment, since I didn't have a car and I didn't want to interrupt Ash's oh so important phone call with Tina, I walked home. It took me ten minutes...okay fifteen to struggle with all my stuff, minus my mannequin but Ash would probably drop that round later.

As I reached my driveway I saw Elliot's car parked by the pavement before he stepped out.

"Hey Lyd, let me help you with that." He says rushing over to me and grabbing my bags.

"Thank you." I smile at him before heading to my front door with him following behind. "Sorry if you've been waiting a while, I forgot to set an alarm last night and as you can tell from the state of me, I've not long woken up."

"It's not a problem." He says smiling. "I wasn't waiting that long."

"Afternoon pumpkin." I hear my dad say as he came out the kitchen, "Hello Elliot, nice to see you again."

"You to sir." Elliot smiled holding out his hand to shake.

"You're home from Ash's early today. How's the head?" He smiled and I frowned at him.

"My head is currently the home for several baby elephants."

"That bad huh?" He teased and I pouted nodding at him like a child. I wanted to be comforted right now, even if my feeling unwell was self-inflicted.

"How about I bring you up a bacon butty in ten and some tea, would you like the same?" He says turning to Elliot who nods.

"Please, I missed lunch."

"Not a problem. I'll bring them up."

"Thanks dad." I smile hugging him.

"I'll grab you some more tablets for you to take in a little while as well."