All Lies

Ollie's POV

After finally finishing work, I was on my way home and thought how great it would be to just sit down, beer in hand and just relax with my boyfriend. But of course. Mitch had other ideas.

Mitch: "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Sophia: "I'm not the one cheating."

I opened the door and walked inside, listening to the two arguing again. It's not the first or the millionth time, but all the same its not going tk be the last. I looked over to see Lachy, my little Lachy as he handed me a beer and led me to the lounge room, setting up the wii u for smash. Something of a daily regime for us.

Lachlan: "I give them five minutes."

Ollie: "Honestly I couldn't care less at this point."

As we started playing, the first round not going so well for me, the yelling had stopped for a little bit before Sophia screamed again.

Sophia: "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

Mitch: "YES I CAN!"

Was that 5 or ten minutes? If it's five then I owe Lachlan. And last time I had to lay on his bed half naked with pizza. I didn't even get to eat any. But he did blow me so that was nice I guess.

Ollie: "Well I've been at work, what's been going on?"

Lachlan: "Sophia is suspecting Mitch of cheating on her?"

Ollie: "Really? I'm surprised he managed to get with her in the first place, to cheat on someone, two people need to be interested in him."

Lachlan: "You were."

Ollie: "Yeah but I chose the better brother."

He put one arm around me and pulled me closer to him, we had to stop playing when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs though.

Ollie: "Incoming."

Lachlan: "You start dinner and we can watch the show?"

Ollie: "Sure you cooked last night but at the same time. I want tk see this... And it's fucking 3:30. Too early for dinner."

As they both walked down, Mitch coming out first and Sophia close behind him, she was so angry and Mitch was just... Scared, upset? I have no fucking idea.

Sophia: "I loved you."

Mitch: "No you clearly didn't. How many guys huh?"

Ollie: "Ooft see here Tom the age old tactic of using a woman's own argument against her, one of the oldest tricks in the book."

Lachlan: "That's right Tom, but will it pay off for the young power? Let's find out."

Sophia: "I haven't slept with anyone?"

Mitch: "I didn't mention anything about sleeping with someone."

Ollie: "An impressive display as Mitch uses reverse psychology for his next move, will it pay off?"

Lachlan: "That's right Tom, it's an old tactic again, Mitch pulling out the old cards for the new Era, let's see how this pans out."

Sophia: "I thought, that you loved me? I thought you cared about me?"

Mitch: "Was that before or after you decided that letting every cunt in Brisbane to rail you was a good idea?"

I couldn't help but laugh. I honestly tried so hard to keep the thoughts in but when he said that, I had to. It wasn't even that funny.

Lachlan: "OK that was kind of funny. Plus 5 respect points."

Sophia: "Fuck you."

Mitch: "You wish."