Three

Amelia had been trying to make Snape as jealous as she could. She didn't think it was working. He hadn't reacted to anything she did.

When Amelia woke that morning, she saw a letter from her mother on her bedside cabinet.

Amelia opened the letter and smiled.

My darling Amelia,
I shall be in Hogsmeade this weekend for some shopping with Mrs Parkinson. I would appreciate it if you could join me for tea. I shall clear it with Professor Snape and Dumbledore.

All my love,
Mother x

Amelia grinned. She loved seeing her mother. Amelia was a total mummy's girl and she would do anything to spend time with her mother.

***
Amelia walked down to the great hall. She saw Blaise and glared at him. "Thanks for the other night. Leaving me to face Snape on me," she spat.

"Well... Snape is friends with your father. He wouldn't say anything but he could easily talk to my mother," Blaise said in an attempt to make the situation easier.

Amelia scoffed. "Stay away from me. I might just have to tell my mother what happened," she said.

***
Snape saw the altercation between Amelia and Blaise. He was tempted to contact Lucius and tell him what his daughter had been doing. But, at the same time, he wanted to make her squirm.

Minerva looked over at Snape. "Has there been any altercation between Miss Malfoy and Mr Zabini?" She asked.

"Not to my knowledge Minerva. I don't pry into my student's personal lives. As long as they continue to uphold standards, I don't see an issue," Snape said as he ate his breakfast.

***
Amelia walked to Transfiguration. She was walking and bumped into someone. "Oh look. Malfoy scum."

Amelia looked up into the eyes of Ronald Weasley. Amelia rolled her eyes. "Well, Weasley, I would rather be Malfoy scum than be poor scum and at least my family have standards."

Ron glared. "Walk off scumbag. Me and my friends don't want you here," he spat.

Amelia looked at Hermione and Harry. She couldn't stand them. But when she looked at Maisie, she felt there was something different.

***
Amelia sat down next to Draco. He frowned. "What happened with you?" He asked.

"Weasley tried to intimidate me. It didn't work. Granger and male Potter didn't speak. Female Potter looked at me with sadness though. I don't think she likes being in Gryffindor," Amelia said.

Draco turned to look at Maisie.  He saw what his sister had seen. Someone who looked upset. "Maybe we could talk to Severus. See what he can do."

Amelia nodded. She felt bad for Maisie. She knew she was supposed to be against the Potter's but she couldn't help but wish she could do something for Maisie.

***
When the lesson had come to an end, Amelia went to find Maisie. She grabbed her discreetly. Maisie frowned. "Hello?"

"Don't freak. I've seen how different you act. You're nothing like your brother or Weasley. Why?"

Maisie sighed. "They treat me like dirt. I'm just here to make Harry look good."

Amelia nodded. She was going to make Maisie see that she was better off being friends with a Slytherin if it was the last thing she did.