ii. Undeniably Sarcastic

'She's the kind of girl who loved Mysterious so much, That she became one'

The only sound in the room was the soft drumming of Carters fingertips as she once again glanced over at the mirrored wall that she knew hid the Avengers behind it.

She let her mind wander to the utmost random things, a look of absolute boredom overtook her features as she let her head fall back so that she was slouched in the uncomfortable chair staring up at the ceiling. 

She heaved a long drawn out sigh closing her eyes and welcoming the Darkness behind her eyelids as she used her left foot to scratch at her right ankle.

Once boredom became to much for the young teen she sat up straight again before she swung herself around so that her legs were over the back of the chair and her head hung of the end of the seat.

Her long dark hair splayed out across the floor with her still cuffed hands in her lap and her eyes still no opening when she'd moved from sitting up right to upside down.

She began to hum a catchy tune that had been stuck in her head all day.

The team of heroes on the other side of the glass wall watched on with mixed emotions running through them, wondering how she was so calm and collected in such a situation.

After what seemed like a lifetime to Carter the door clicked open making her sit up to see who it was, seeing Director Nick Fury waltz in like he owned the place, Oh wait, he did, She thought to herself sarcastically.

"My name is Director-" He began.

"Yeah, I know who you are hotshot, Nick Fury." Carter interrupted as mischievous smirk slowly made its way onto her face.

"God I hate kid's." Fury muttered quietly, looking down at the table as he sat himself in the chair opposite the teen.

"Who doesn't, they're always sticky," She said making a disgusted face and a small action with her now freed hands causing the director to slowly reach for his gun as she smirked throwing the cuffs and keys on the table. "You need better Agents." She said with a casual shrug.

The Director looked from the items on the table to the girl in front of him before deciding to ignore her most recent statement. "You are a kid" The Director stated raising an eyebrow at her.

"False. You don't know my age, for all you know I'm a seventy year old homeless man..." She then glanced down at herself before smirking again "...Na, I'm way to hot to be seventy, A'int that right patchy, although maybe that's hard for you to see, ya know with the, uh..." She said nodding to his eyepatch.

Fury let out a sigh of annoyance before speaking again, maintaining eye contact with the girl "I'm going to ask you some questions and I would appreciate if you answered them." He said raising his eyebrows challengingly causing her to mockingly hold up her hands in surrender as she gave a nod of her head encouraging him to continue.

"What's your full name?" The Director asked keeping himself propped up on his elbows.

"Don't know." She shrugged.

He slammed his hands down on the table glaring at the teen who just smiled in reply as he repeated, in what he would deem a threatening voice "Ile ask again, What is your full name."

She mockingly copied his actions slamming her hands down with a fake scowl on her face before saying as calmly as ever "And I'll tell you again, I don't know." before leaning back in her chair casually.