#8

WARNING WARNING WARNING

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

THIS IS A VERY HIGH MATURE CONTENT PART

LIKE REALLY MATURE YAAAR

(+++++18)

DONT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT

***************************************

Sanskar POV

The moment I closed the door of the room and locked it, my beast cage got unlocks, I was dizzy but aware, I need to because I don't want to miss a second of being myself.

I attacked tigersita, this is how I call her now, I pushed her to the wall that her head hit in pain and she moaned it in my lips as I took them. Her lips were damn tasty and so fuckly awesome, I bite them, eat them and devour them as my favorite gum, I drank her each drop of saliva as my drugging nectar. I pushed my tongue with force past he mouth, I didn't need her permission, and I roamed freely. My tongue flipped each corner in her mouth, counting each tooth she had, playing her tongue freely and she was only moaning and mourning of pleasure in my hold, her body was wiggling and rubbing against me making me more mad.

While I kiss my hands work on their own, ripping the cloth I had into shreds, no time for slow peeling so I was shirtless in no time and my belt follow in fractures, but I had to break the kiss when I felt her out of breath.

"back off now, I am rough and dominate, walk away if you won't handle"

I needed to warn her, it might be bad, I was never like this not since the accident, I was always gentle and easy but that's not what I am. Instead of running she spoke with her swollen freshly kissed lips

"I am a fire player"

"ohh tigersita, you have no idea what fire you just trap yourself in"

I kissed and kissed and devour her lips and each time was only harder if it was possible, pinning her to that wall that I thought I might break her body if I pushed more. Her moans driving me insane and her touches firing me. I could feel her C size boobs pressing against my chest, how hard her nipples were hard and begging me to pleasure them.

Her hands on my bare chest jolt electricity in my body and my beast roar in madness, I wanted nothing but to fuck her restlessly right in that moment. I put her down and looked at her, damn every time I look at her I want her more.

She whispered to me: speak me your thoughts, I want to hear them.

"I want to have you all night that you will be fucking sore for weeks" I said honestly and she smiled in satisfaction

I kissed her again and again, I turned her and pushed her to bed and she fall smiling liking my way with her.

"peel yourself" I ordered her, I want to control her in my hands just like my own draws. She did as I told her, hesitating before every piece but when she fix her gaze on mine she find no ther way but doing it.

I controlled myself so impossibly till she was bare from anything, "lay" I ordered again "spread yourself wide and call me"

Worry flashed her eyes, some moments I couldn't really get her, but it was like a flash, as fast as I get that glance of worry it fly away.

She covered her body with the sheet and I frowned, then her legs spread wide under the sheets

"come to me Sanskar, you said to spread but didn't mention to cover or no, so I chose myself"