Chapter 5. Fight

Age: 7

(Edited chapter)

Your POV

Kakashi and I both took on a fighting stance. My expression remained composed as I stared at him, reading his body language.

He glared at me murderously, "I won't go easy on you just because you're younger." He stated to which I shrugged.

Obito stood on the sidelines with Rin, "You can start attacking on three. One, two, three!" He announced.

On cue, Kakashi jumped towards me, his Kunai gripped tightly in his hand. Slashing it towards me with full power almost made me lose my balance as I dodged. "Strong.." I mumbled.

Without wasting time, he kept swinging his Kunai, making big movements with his arms. 'He's definitely strong but.. there are so many openings.'

I stood still for a second with a deadpanned expression. Then simply kicked him in his stomach. Losing his breath, he fell onto the ground, hitting a stone with his jaw which nearly broke it. "Ouch that must've hurt." I groaned at the sight of his bloody jaw. 

Obito and Rin stood on the sidelines with their mouths wide open in utter shock. "There's noway that just happened." Obito mumbled in disbelief.

"Kakashi!" Rin ran over in panic as she started crying. "Oh my god he's not reacting!" She sobbed dramatically.

"He's fine.. Probably. It wasn't my fault." I raised my hands innocently.

"Pffft... Im never gonna forget this. Congrats on winning (Y/N)." Obito stated as he tried to hold in his laugh. "Oh, thank you." I smiled.

Scratching the back of my neck I pointed towards Kakashi, "Uhm.. You should bring him to the hospital. I have a prior engagement." I stated to which Obito groaned.

In a few minutes I arrived at the Hokage's office. "Lord Hokage, it's me, (Y/N). May I enter?" I asked as I knocked.

"Yes, come on in child."

He gave me a quick glance as I entered before returning to his papers. "How did it go?" He asked while writing on the documents.

"Hmm well..." I sweatdropped as I hesitated on how to explain what happened. "We went to eat ramen, which was great." I started off with a nervous chuckle.

"I then accidentally injured my teammate, he may or may not have broken his jaw. I made my other teammate cry, and I forced my last teammate to do something he didn't want to do."

He paled after hearing my story. "Oh dear.." He sighed. "(Y/N), I want you to be nice to your teammates. You've made a bad start. Tomorrow will be a new day and that means new chances, so I want you to try your best. Now go home and get some sleep."

I thanked the Hokage and started waking back to the cute little apartment in the Uchiha compound which the Hokage had given me.

I loved my new house, although I do miss Itachi.

I took a shower, put on my (F/C) pajamas and drank some water after eating a Tomato. I then brushed my teeth, and headed to bed.

While I was laying there, I thought about today. 'What an eventful day.. I cant believe I made a friend. Obito is the best! ' A smile spread on my face as I recalled the amount of fun I had thanks to the Uchiha.

Grabbing the picture on my nightstand, I kissed it gently. "Goodnight mom. Goodnight brother." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep.

•••

HOPE YA HAD FUN READING

BA BYE

•••

Pein: she's strong, she would do great in our organization

Me: STAY AWAY FROM READER-CHAN

Konan: calm down, author-chan

Me: okay Konan-senpai, only for you *glares at pein*

Deidara: wait what

Me: KONAN IS TRUE SENPAI

Sasori: oh my god