thirty

A few weeks later

~Camila's POV~

Daniel and I have been doing great these past few weeks. We went on a few dates, had some movie nights, and even a couple of spicy makeout sessions. Jonah decided it would be best if Katya moved in with them for a little while until the baby was born, which I wasn't excited for. But besides that, life was at it's peak. My mom was fully recovered from the car accident, and just finished therapy. Marissa and Brandon exchanged the L-word a couple days ago, and they've been hanging out non-stop ever since. And, the fans were taking the news about Jonah and Katya's baby better than expected. Things couldn't get better.

I was over at the boys' house today. I invited myself over, of course. Daniel was in the shower when I got there, so I was sitting in the kitchen talking with Zach. Since it was September, he was on his computer doing homework from online school.

Then, Katya strode in. I went silent, and even Zach too.

"What? I don't bite!" Katya insisted, noticing we had gone quiet.

"Could've fooled me." I say under my breath, covering it with a cough.

Zach laughs out loud.

I watch as Katya pours herself a glass of wine.

"Um... Katya? Aren't you, like, not supposed to drink alcohol with a baby?" I ask, concerned.

"Uh, cravings! I didn't get pregnant just so you could judge me. Besides, a little alcohol never hurt nobody." she winks.

"Yeah, except a baby."

Zach stifles a laugh. I smiled and lean against the table.

Katya rolls her eyes, frustrated.

"Whatever, bitch." She takes the drink and dumps it out in the sink.

My smile is now gone. I scowl at her behind her back. Zach gives me a tired look.

Katya leaves the kitchen soon after, and Daniel walks in, his hair was still a little bit wet from the shower.

~Daniel's POV~

In a few days, Camila and I's two month anniversary is coming up, and I was planning on surprising her. I know two months isn't that long, but I wanted to do it anyways .

I went online last week and found a nice, hotel room along the coast. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I knew she would love it. I was going to tell her tonight, giving her two days to pack before we leave.

I pull a hoodie on and a pair of sweatpants before jogging down the stairs. As I head towards the kitchen, I side-step Katya. I was in too good of a mood to have her stupid ass ruin it. I run a hand through my hair as I walk in.

"Hey." I say. Zach is sitting down at the table, and Camila is leaning against it. I can't help but smile, seeing her here. She looked amazing, as always.

"What are you smiling about?" She asks, taking a step closer.

"Nothing." I smile, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She bites her lip and leans in, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You are so cute." She giggled in my ear.

I gave her a quick kiss in response.

She stands up on her tiptoes, leaning in for another. I brush my lips against hers, and I can feel goosebumps arise on her skin. I smile against her before locking lips.

"I didn't sign up to watch you guys sucks eachother's faces off, thank you very much." Zach scoffs.

We pull away reluctantly, and I watch Camila roll her eyes.

"When you get a girlfriend, you'll understand." I pat him on the shoulder.

"Bitch." he laughs.

Camila giggles.

I grab Camila's arm and lead her out by the pool.

"Where are we going?"

"Here." I say, stopping.

"Why?" She asks.

"I need to tell you something." I crack my knuckles.

She stays quiet, a flash of concern washes over her face.

"It's not bad, I promise." I smile.

She shifts her weight onto her other leg.

I grab her hands.

"So.. in two days it's our 2 month anniversary, and I want to spend some time with you. I booked a hotel room on the beach about an hour away, and I was hoping you could come."

She smiles.

"Of course I would!" She lunges at me and wraps her arms around me in a tight hug.

It takes me a few seconds to react, and I put my arms around her waist.

Still in the hug, Camila mumbles, "When are we leaving?"

"Two days." I say.

"Thank you." She says.

I kiss the top of her head.

She looks up at me.

"I love you."

My insides churn. Tingles travel through my body and goosebumps rise on my back.

"I love you, too." I smile, before kissing her.

She pulls away from the hug kissing my cheek before running off.

"I'm going to go pack!" She yells, still running

A/N: SO WE R SO EXCITED CAUSE WE HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE TO BUY LIMELIGHT! and we have 100k LIKE WTF. When we started this I expected maybe 1k but I guess I was wrong. We have an idea for the next chapter so that will be up ASAP. so yeah THANK YOUUU!

snap; wdwimagines