Chapter 27

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Beta: Caracac

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit that will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and pure unadulterated badassery.

Poll Results: Other women will be having Percy's child with women outside the harem. The number is stil undecided but we will get to that when we get to it. In the meantime feel free to come up with different species for the women he might have kids with. OC's are welcome.

LAST TIME:

"I don't mean literally but have them take a challenge to see if they are worthy of his seed. Stronger women would in turn bear his children though they would lose the chance at the emperor's throne. They would however become the next lower position from the emperor and when they have children outside. Their main wife then the same rule would apply except for lower positions." She explained as it all seemed simple enough.

"But what about the challenge?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"Haven't thought of one yet. But this is all just and idea that I had floating around if it ever popped up." She said as we both nodded, given Athena's thinking ability she prepared for all situations.

"Well we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In the meantime let's go kick this guy's ass." I said as they both nodded as we proceeded to go get me some equipment.

NOW:

"So these are supposed to double my mana at maximum?" I asked Athena as I looked over the simple level 700 set of mage clothes. The light blue clothes were all fluttery to my displeasure but it worked out in the end.

"Yes it should." She answered as I took a glance at my stats.

Mana 1,460,000/1,460,000 (1000 each level) (level 700 blue caster set in effect 2x max MP)

"Seems to be working for the most point." I said offhandedly as I raised Thor's Hammer to my shoulder. My aiming device on my eye already scanning the plain in front of me.

"I can get off one shot and then I need to consume some items and corpses to replenish myself." I talked to myself as I had looked at some plain goblins walking around little makeshift huts and around small caves. Surprisingly the castle was a little over 50 miles away from my position, I could barely make out the stone wall from this distance.

"Yes but do take it easy, we also brought you your weapons as well." Athena said as two larger bodied men beside her pulled out two huge swords. Each of them were plain looking but easily over 7 feet long and 2 and half feet wide at the base.

"These are giant species swords. They are made of a mix of silver copper and ogres bones. Study and hard but they don't hold any special properties other than that." Athena said as I looked at the swords as they were laid against weapon rack a few feet from me.

"They will work." I said looking at the massive pair of swords. After I said this Athena and her assistants all began to walk back to the small ship that carried them here. However Athena stopped and glanced back at me as I turned to meet her gaze.

"Be safe okay." A blush instantly arose on her face as some chuckles and hoots came from her group of people. It was already well understood that she had feelings for me so they didn't lose out on this chance to tease her.

"I will be angel wings." I said with a wink as Athena had to turn her head in frustration, she then force her team to get on the boat quicker. With a gust of wind the engine came to life and then the smaller boat flew towards the massive ship in the sky that hovered not too far from the place I started.