Chapter Thirty

Hey guys, what's up? My being the awesome author I am. I will update today too. I just updated yesterday. Anyway, let's start with the chapter. Btw, thanks for the 2k chapter read, and 300+ vote. Thanks guys.

- Chapter Thirty -

" I am not scared of you. It is the opposite actually. You are scared of me. My proof is that you haven't dared to attack me, yet. " I said, raising an eye brow with a smirk.

"Oh. Time to  change this. " he said charging to attack.

I blocked it, and attacked quickly. He didn't seem ready to take it, so he fell. It wasn't that strong, but it was quickly. He didn't seem in so much pain, but scarlet blood started to fall.

" Nice try, but remember I am better than you. Wanna know how? " he said as he attacked.

I couldn't dodge it this time. He jumped and kept attacking me, until I fell to the ground. He towered over me, and said " Because, miss. I am the one who taught you everything you know. "

I didn't have a chance to reply as he pulled my hair, and got near my ear, and then whispered " You know what, miss? I guess I have a nice offer for you. I don't want to waste so much years in my life, right? "

" What do you mean? " I asked.

He pulled my hair, and said " Don't ask questions, salve. Just do what I ask, and don't dare interrupt me when I talk. "

" What? " I asked, as he pulled my hair.

" You need to be punished slave, wanna try it? Don't answer that. It doesn't matter anyway, cause you are going to face it. " he said, pulling my hair harder.

A scream escaped my lips. I felt Luna in the back of my mind, trying to take control. She was in pain, same as I was. After that, I felt the grip he had on my hair lose, causing my head to fall down.

" You forgot about me. " said my sister. I smiled looking at her. She had cursed him to freeze. I tried getting up, but he seemed that he had cursed me in a way or another. I couldn't move an inch.

" The moon goddess. Oh! Right! So you want your part of the pain. " said the evil guy.

He managed to break the curse, and he looked at her leaving me. I tried moving again, but that didn't work. I tried finding a way to break this, without moving. That was when, something caught my eye. A reflection came to my eyes. I looked at it, and found a knife.

I tried getting it, but my body didn't move. I tried reaching for it. I thought that if I felt pain, my body would move as a reflex. I tried getting it, but that never worked. The evil guy was busy with my sister, and she was coughing blood actually, which made me feel bad that I couldn't help. I trued using my anger to reach for it. Luna's anger gave me power too. I smiled a little in my head when I reached it. I managed to move my palm, to get it. I trued carrying it, but it fell again. I tried getting it again, but that was indeed hard. I held it again, but then something kicked my arm.

" Don't play games, slave. " he said, as he threw the knife away.

" She is not your slave, and she will never be. She is mine. " said the voice that I had longed to hear.

I closed my eyes, and a smile formed on my lips. I was so happy to hear it. I couldn't look at the man I love, but his voice sent enough happiness. My heart seemed to know that it was Zach, and not my lovely mate's wolf Declan. Zach, and Declan had the same voice, but Declan's was a little huskier.

" Oh! Mister mate himself came to join. I am honored. " said the guy, with a smile. " What could you do, huh? If you came near me, I will hurt you, and you can't attack me with magic. "