Halloween special

So this chapter isn't connected to the story at all, it just as it's said in the title, it's special, an event, a treat. Hope you like it ;)

--------------------------
Nathanael's (POV)

Its Halloween........ This year I was was invited to yet another big Halloween bash, but it was the first that I was able to invite Saige. I would have invited Julio as well, but he said he wanted to crash it instead.

As I was getting ready to dress up as batman after hours of my brother begging me to do so. I mean, I really don't care about dressing up, if I had a choice I would have just worn a suit, but too late to back out now. As I head to my car, I call Saige.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me."

"Hi Nate."

"Hey. So, I was calling to ask if you want me to pick you up or not?"

"Oh that'd be great, thanks!"

"Bye, I'll see you in a bit."

"Bye."

And with that I drove to her house. As I text her to come out, I am shocked to see the beauty out that door. Man, I gotta love my brother. She was dressed up as Batgirl and might I add a hot Batgirl at that. I'm gonna have to hide her from the guys, "ugh."

"Hey Nate, I guess we're matching tonight." She says, giggling.

"I guess so, now come on, Joker's on the run and the bat-mobile is the fastest way." I say being 100 times cheesier than Alex. Ugh I love her so much, but why does she have to make me turn into Alex. I mean he isn't  even a lovestruck idiot. He is just a normal idiot.

"Then we'd better hurry." She giggles, playing along with me which makes me feel a lot better.

As we entered the party the first person I notice is Julio and am shocked to see him dressed as an angel, ha! how ironic.

"Oh look Julio actually picked an angel to dress up as." Saige laughs and I'm shocked at how we both thought that at the same time.

"That's what I was thinking. Well, Halloween is always about dressing up something that you want to be. I guess this is his chance of being an angel." I say while laughing and as if he knew what we were saying he comes up to us and says

"We all know that I look like an angel on the outside but I an a devil at heart. Anyways, get all your laughter out now, cause I'll be the last one to laugh when all the ladies want a piece of this angel." He says as I fake a gag, prompting him to punch me.

"Yeah yeah well, as you were Angel." Saige says as she bows giggling.

Soon after he leaves, I ask Saige to dance which she happily agrees. As we're about to start dancing, the song is over and now instead, it's playing a slow song.

"Thank the lord!" I think to myself as I look up at the roof. After a bit of blushing from her side, I offer my hand and she accepts. She is leaning her head on my shoulder and I am doing the same. It felt really great to dance with her and when it ended, I barley paid attention until Saige asked if we should get drink, which I agreed since I was a bit to excited to be so close with her.

As we head to the punch bowl, Julio is back again.

"What's up mi brochacho and brochacha." He says all giggly.

"Let me guess, you got drunk again, didn't you?"

"No! How can you say that, I am so offended." He says while gasping and putting his hand on his heart sarcastically and then eventually starts giggling again.

"I'm calling Liz to take you home." I say while taking my phone out.

"NO!" He replies naggingly like a baby as he takes my phone from my hands.

As I take a deep sigh, I say "I'll be back Saige, just gotta drop the idiot back home and then come ba--" before I can finish my sentence, she cuts in.

"Or we can have our own party all of us together?"

And before I can reply Julio says, "Yay more drinks and food!" as he does his food dance.

I nod my head in a disappointed manner at his behaviour I can't help be a little excited for what's to come when he falls asleep.

As I was about to take Julio back home, he kept nagging that in the morning Liz would wake him up so he wanted to stay at my house. As much as I denied him, he nagged a 100 times more.

What a handful.

My Home

As soon as we enter my house, I drag Julio into a room and then headed downstairs to Saige with two glasses of wine in my hands.

"So I guess the party is just going to be attended with two people only." I say lifting an eyebrow and automatically Saige starts to laugh loudly.

"I guess so, but I'm kind of happy." She says as she tries to hide her blush. Without saying another word I start scooting a bit closer to her and whisper in her ear, "You know you're cute when you blush." Which turns her beetroot red.

As I cup her face in my hand, I try to close the gap between our lips slowly and soon enough the gap is closed by our lips connecting. As I enjoy the kiss, the earth starts shaking and I hear someone calling my name.

"Nate! Nate! Wake up you good for nothing son of mine!" I hear and I automatically know it's my mom. Ugh IT was a STINKING dream! Son of a----'

"Hurry up and wake up! You have five minutes to get ready for dinner or I show Saige a picture of you last Halloween when Julio dared you to wear a diaper while you were  half drunk." She says as a smirk appears on her face and I growl. First she ruins my dream and now she's blackmailing me. Oh she is definitely getting tricked tonight. Maybe I'll tell her I got some bimbo drunk last week. As I come up with mean tricks to prank my mother with, I begin to get dressed in my new tux.

--------------------------

So what did you think? Also before I said that Julio was based on my friend and I just want to be clear, she does not drink, it's just something I imagined would happen if she drank. Also I will publish another chapter when I get home so wait for it 😉

(Va: Hell yeah she doesn't.)

Edited by the goddess va_in_the_moon23 .