Chapter 5- What do I deserve?

A/N Sorry about the week in between :/ I am hoping to be getting more votes soon! Or read's at least. Let me know what you think please!!!

Chapter 5- What do I deserve

Ivory

The two guys from behind me, were easily recognizable. If the tingles up my arm weren't enough, their bright blue and green eyes, was. Aaron stood behind the counter, his eyes holding anger, and what looked like fear, and hurt. I looked to the ground in defeat, a tear rolled down my cheek.

I was stupid to think I was far enough away... An alpha, who can use a mate bond against a witch. Witches are rare, and now I was one entering captivity. I kept my eyes to the ground, Both of the Alphas, walked ahead of me, Aaron had a bruising grip on my arm. Through the tears in my vision I saw the tear from my eyes, land on the tip of my shoe. I wanted to be angry, but sadness was all I found. Even my wolf howled, in sadness and loss.

One thing I noticed from my old pack, was no one rejected their mate. It was very rare to ever happened at I knew. But I didn't know if they kept the mate around, as an asset. That's the word, that's what I was. I was an asset.

"I'm not sure why you left. The deal was for your freedom, you had to finish getting your high-school education." Aaron said as if I was stupid. Which, I was. I was pushed into an SUV Both of the alpha's in the front seats, Aaron and two other wolves in the back with me. I kept my sobs silent, but my wolf's cries were so loud in my head, that I thought they might hear them. "Why didn't you just stay and finish? We let you live, and that was all you were asked!" One of my mates yelled, in frustration.

Packs that made deals with lives, the deals had to be honored. Meaning, I had to go back and finish, or be killed. Which one sounded better than the other.

"I'd rather die, than stay." I answered quietly, my tears making my voice sound weary. It sounded like both of my mates whimpered, but I wasn't sure. Aaron whipped his head to me, I saw out of the corner of my eyes.

"God, I hope my mate isn't as heartless as you are." He said sadly. I tensed. I am the heartless one? They plan on using me, through a bond that would always haunt me, and I'm the heartless one? Flashback of the many times my old pack told me, what was happening was my fault, that I was the bad one. Not one time, did it sting as much as when Aaron said it. The car ride, took a while, I found my eyes closing, and would jerk awake. My eyes burnt from the tears, and my throat ached from the sobs I held back.

When I glanced up, I saw the two guards behind me, had fallen asleep. And outside of the van, the night sky was beginning to lighten up. Aaron was also asleep. I hadn't gotten the rest I needed, but I felt more tired than I ever had before. I looked at the watch on Aaron's hand, and it said that it was a little past Five A.M.. I looked up to the passenger seat, where my blue-eyed mate was had just stopped fighting his drooping eyes, and when I looked at the rear-view mirror, my eyes were met by bright green ones.

I should of turned quicker, I wasn't sure if it was my tear stained cheeks, or that I was still awake. But his eyes widened in disbelief, and I immediately turned my head down. The rest of the ride I kept my eyes to the ground. Once the light was shining through brightly, and Aaron's watch said it was now reaching 10 A.M Everyone began waking up. I could tell they weren't used to staying up so late.

"Do you need a break?" Blue-Eye asked Green-eye and Green eyes shook his head, and before they looked back, I turned back to the ground. My tears long since dried.

"Did she cause any trouble?" Aaron asked, I saw his hand poke in my direction.

"No!." Green eyes said harshly, I flinched at his tone.