THIRTY-EIGHT

~Valdus~

I jumped on the wolf and ripped out his throat. Once I heard her whine out in pain, all I saw was red.
Red. Red. Red.

I didn't stop when he was on ground limp. I ripped out his stomach. I tore up his skin. I tore everything up on him. You can barely even make him out with all the red coming out and covering himself. I looked around and I just attacked.

I attacked anyone who came near me. I knew I was supposed to check on her, but I needed to kill. My blood was boiling. My claws were lifting up grass every step I took. I was baring my teeth and my fur was puffed out. I looked around looking for that fûckin beta.

How fûckin dare he come here and hurt my mate with his fûckin wolves! I saw a wolf come running towards me on the side, and once he jumped up I looked over and grabbed his neck. I wasn't having anything right now.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Are. Dead.

I knew I should look back and take care of my mate, check my pup. But I don't have that on my mind right now. I know, fûckin messed up. What the hell? But I couldn't stop! I needed to kill!

I walked towards another set of crowd and attacked wolves. Where the fûck is this beta.

Valdus.

What. I said a bit too rude.

Listen.

Well fûckin talk. What the hell are you saying listen for?! I've been liste-

Shut up. Damn. Anyway, me and Liam and Cadmar have the hybrid wolf with us. We're circling around him and all he's doing is staring at us and smirking. He's not doing anything. I don't know if we attack or not.

What do you think Zeke?

Well, I would say to attack but I feel like if he's smirking like that, he's waiting for us to make a move first. Because clearly it looks like he has a plan set in his mind.

Don't attack him. Leave him alone. I would let Wilson and Angelia to deal with him. Leave. Fight some other wolves. Leave him alone. Tell your mom and Wilson to fight him. I'll be looking for the beta.

Alright and the beta is next to us. He's on the west side. He's fighting in a pack. I think he's fighting with- crap. I need to go.

Wait! Where are you next to??

When he didn't answer me I growled. I looked around, looking for that little pack he made to fight. But of course all I see is wolves fighting each other. I honestly don't know how I can tell who's who. But I just continued to fight off the wolves that came running towards me.

Go home Aphrodite. I mindlinked her but I got tackled to the side and I kicked up since I felt their claws go to my side. I rolled on my back and begin snapping at whatever I could.

I finally bit on something and I shook my head. My claws dug deep into their skin and I was pulling my head back while shaking. They were whining and snapping at me, trying to make me let go, but I'm not. They tried to get off of me but they ended up falling on their side and I stood up and still had a hold on them. I released him but I took a better bite out of him.