Chapter 29

Miki's POV

I read the book which Ian gave to me. This book helps me solve the leftover mysteries that field my head. I was able to picture the puzzle somehow. There is one thing I would like to confirm.

"One traitor can only exist at a time. At the same time, the savior also exist. Both are identical but in order to identify the traitor, one of the clues is that the traitor is bloodthirsty when comes to fights. Second, the has to have that magic, but it is hard to find since the traitor might able to hide it by showing other type of magic, right?"

"Yes, the book has the list of people who became traitors and framed as traitors. Melanie and Thea. Melanie who saved the kingdom was framed as a traitor even though Thea was the real one. Both are identical. Both have the second requirement"

But, the savior always die? After the savior die, the traitor started to show up?

This patterns always repeat even on the first traitor. Everything is the same.

Shouldn't the traitor die before the savior? Even though the traitor was killed by the others, what is the purpose of the savior if the savior didn't kill the traitor?

"Hey, does the traitor and the savior always have the same age?"

I asked the question that I like to confirm. I have a hope within me that they're not. That will be the best outcome for me. I don't have to do anything at all if it is.

After this, I will have to sleep. There's nothing to do anyway. All I need is sleeping materials.

Boring... I hate collecting stuffs....

Ah... I am getting sleepy again....

"From the looks of it, all of them have the same age"

What?

If they have the same age then that means they are....  Impossible... Then that means I have to move, right?

Impossible... I don't want to move. 

I want to sleep... I want to keep myself out of trouble. But my surroundings are always having some big troubles.

"I see. How depressing"

Really depressing. My peaceful is getting taken away. And I thought I will have a peaceful life here in this world.

"You know who is the one?" 

I nodded to his question. I know now who is the traitor. As long as a person who have that and isn't still 20 years old, then the world is still safe. 

Plus the traitor is too powerful that there is only one way to stop that person. Why? There is no way you can stop that person head on.

"First of all, we have to stop this curse. This is not a prophecy, this is a curse that will kill all living things into an eternal death. A place where death is an absolute thing to do"