Chapter 29

Chapter 29-"Can't help it"

Kiara Knight's POV

"I cannot believe this!" I squealed once I got out of the car and saw where he brought me. My hands are over my mouth in astonishment. My heart filled with excitement and I can't contain it anymore.

"Surprise." I heard Alex's voice beside me and saw his arms spread wide. It didn't take me a minute before I ran to him and jumped in his arms, with my legs around his torso. My lips are on his and I am kissing his cheeks too in excitement. A happy giggle left my mouth as the grin stuck to my face. He kissed my nose and chuckled at me. "Happy?" He started carrying me in the same position.

 "Happy?" He started carrying me in the same position

"More than happy! I love it!"

One and a half month back Alex brought me to a few estates in New York. He wanted to buy one of them. When I asked why his reply was simple. He looked at me as if I lost my mind. I had no clue, but once I heard his answer I am in the sky flying with happiness. When we get married, do you still want to stay in my penthouse? It was his reply.

I felt my heart bounce at that. He is thinking about marrying me and I can't help the grin again. He said it as if it was so simple and it is expected. From these past ten months that we are dating, I came to understand him much better. He thinks about us so much. Mostly about me. I have seen his possessive side too and it's safe to say that I don't want to see him jealous again.

We both visited more than five estates and I was confused to decided one in two of them. But Alex know me better than I know myself, he brought the one that I liked more. Maybe I might not have been this excited if he had bought the other one.

 Maybe I might not have been this excited if he had bought the other one

"I am so happy you bought this one."

"I am happy that you love it." He kissed my nose. We are soon inside and are standing the huge hall. "See, I even brought you in on threshold." I laughed at him and pushed his shoulders gently asking him without words to put me down. He gently slid me down his body. "Fuck!" He murmured. "Do you always do that on purpose, Little One? To provoke me?" I looked at him confused.