Chapter 19- um is it just me or is it awkward in here?

*Dedicated to Panamal for consistently voting on my book chapters*

*Pic of Courtney on the side ------>

Chapter 19-" Umm is it just me or is it getting awkward in here?"

Cause all day and all night,
I would take all your shh (your what)
Yeah all day and all night but I'm o-o-over it.

-Megan and Liz

Skylar's POV:

RECAP:

"Nuh- uh babe, your doing this." Dean smirks wrapping an arm around my waist in an iron grip.

You wanna know what made it more ironic?

The song that played as we walked in went:

I'm so fancy,
You already know.
I'm in the fast lane
From L.A to Tokyo.

I'm so fancy,
Can you taste this gold, remember my name,
Bout to blow.......

To top things off Courtney was standing right in front of us.

Oh joy.

~*~

Please tell me she hasn't seen us yet, please tell me she hasn't seen us , please tel- ......

"Oh hey boys and......?" Country looked up from the sparkly pink outfit she was examining. All the clothes in here made me want to barf. They were all to......pink, i mentally shuddered. Courtney battered her eyes unattractively and straighten up making her mini skirt look even shorter.

"Skylar." I fill in the blank and looking down to my nails like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"Oh yeah, Shiloh." She waves off going back to fawning at Dean.

Yep because my name is now Shiloh. a round of applause for the smartest person in the room Courtney.

"So what are you boys doing here."

"Just going shopping with Skylar here." Dean says vaguely, wrapping and arm around my waist. Courtney's eyes burned holes on where his hand was placed and I inconspicuously move out of his embrace.

"So, Shiloh you shop here?" She asks squinting at me.

"No, the guys thought i should check it out. my sisters birthdays are coming soon." I partly lie, laughing it off. at least I wasn't lying about Vienna and Chloe. They birthday really is coming soon.

"I'm pretty sure on of them has a crush on me, she kept looking at me. See chicka, even your sisters love me. " Mike joked making me laugh.

"I never said i loved you,"

"Oh but you thought it." He winked.

"Ugh your impossible too." I mutter.

"Nuh uh, I'm the only impossible person here," he smirked looking down at me.

"I thought you said it was incredible?" I fake gasp and make him chuckle.

"Come on guy, you need to tell us this inside joke of yours." Aaron pleads looking pointedly at dean and myself.

To be honest I think we all forgot Courtney was here for a second until we heard a loud cough.

"Well it's umm great, your all so close." She mutters with a fake smile, though the guys take no notice.

Boys.

"Huh, that's what friends are for." I laugh awkwardly. She snaps her head to me and starts glaring.