Part 22

As they pulled out from the hug, they get lost in each other eyes. "Khushi" Arnav whispered in almost inaudible voice which made Khushi to close her eyes as his eyes was speaking volumes.

Arnav blowed air on her face making her shiver and her heartbeat more erratic. Slowly Arnav brought Khushi's one hand near his lips and kissed her knuckles, her finger and her wrist making deep sound , leaving her one hand he held other and treated it in same way and Khushi felt blood rushing in her veins.

Arnav kissed her forehead to her neck and then rubbing her lips with his thumb gently , Arnav leaned forward and Khushi closed her eyes in anticipation of what to come and seeing Khushi isn't resisting, without waiting anymore he pressed
his lips pecking softly he again saw Khushi and seeing her lost he again kissed her this time not leaving her Khushi's hands automatically held him from behind his neck, holding him tight.

Arnav first kissed her lower lip and then upper lip drawing her more closer from her waist, he bit her lips softly and slides his tongue inside her mouth tasting each and every inch of her mouth slowly.

Khushi buried her fingers in his hairs, she pushed herself into him more, close to him and Arnav groaned feeling the heat of her body close to him, drawing her more close to him
he molded their bodies in a way that even air couldn't pass through them. Leaving her face and hairs Arnav's hand started roaming on her almost bare back and those short gasps turned into moans of pleasure.

They broke the kiss for breathe, when
Arnav started kissing her face, ears, he bit onto her ears and licked the place earning a moan from khushi , he moved toward her shoulders and slowly slide her choli from her shoulders he started giving her some love bites, nipping her skin and licking together from her shoulders to neck and Khushi had given him full access.

Slowly interwening his fingers in her hair Arnav made her arch back for him and kissed her at the pulse of her throat he gave a little bite there marking her as his. Khushi let out a moan and arched more as wanting more and giving him full access for it.

Arnav pushed her behind to the wall for support as he can sense her knees getting weak. Lowering his head to her neck he again started his work sucking and biting on her delicate flesh, Khushi whimpered and
Arnav knew that its from pleasure.

Khushi pulled his face to her and this time she kissed him making Arnav shock but he recovered soon and responded. Holding his face in her hands biting his lips she thrusted her toungue inside his warm mouth just the way he did it, Arnav let out a gutteral moan at the feel of her toungue in his mouth and bit her tounge sucking it inside his mouth.

Arnav knew that khushi is inexperience so helping her he took the lead again. Arnav eventually pulled her into him and took her mouth with his, letting himself feel the emotion, he had always denied in his life.
How long the kiss went on they have no idea, they were busy in their newly discovered love and the kiss were timeless for these true lovers for eternity.

Finally Arnav moved and kissed her jawline, neck, her bare shoulders, he came onto her cleavage and gulped controlling his desires. Khushi is
first girl he had felt for, she's the girl Arnav is in madly in love with and right now he want nothing to make love to her with so much passion showering his love after their confession but he knew better the girl he fell in love with is of morals, right now she is lost in passion of love and
almost vulnerable to him she'll let him do what he want but he don't want her to regret this later as he won't be able to bear it.

He wants to make her his in every way, he wants to make love to her with all his love, passion and desires and he don't want something so beautiful and full of love, for her to regret. So kissing her softly at her cleavage he joined their foreheads. Arnav picked khushi in his arms and lay her down on bed .

khushi looked at him in surprise when Arnav brushed her tendrils behind her ears .
Arnav: I'll be back then we should leave as Payal must be worried and as realization struck her Khushi's eyes go wide and her mouth also, Arnav chuckled looking at the adorable picture she made, messed up hairs, smeared lip gloss, no jewellery as it was removed by him when he was busy in ravishing her. Khushi also noticed it and blushed hard.

Arnav slowly slid up her
sleeves and setting it properly he moved out of the room.
Arnav came back with water for them he made khushi drink it and himself gulped a lot to ease his dry throat . After sometime he held Khushi's hand.

Chapter-37

Arnav sits beside Khushi wrapping his hand around her shoulder, Khushi keeps her head on his chest hugging him from his waist. They both sat silent for few minutes when Arnav starts "Khushi I know you didn't tell me about Shyam because you didn't want to hurt me and Di and I am really proud of you for it. Khushi I know you are so selfless and quiet a fighter but it is not compulsory to
bear everything alone everytime. You should have told me when Shyam is still torturing you or atleast to your family.

Khushi: Arnav ji I was scared what if you do something in anger which can hurt Anjali ji or more worse what if you didn't believe me, Arnav closes his eyes hearing this but he knew somewhere her fear is right. They think shyam as a god, there were chances that he or his family never believing it.

.
Khushi: And earlier jiji marriage has been broken because of me, and I don't want to spoil their hapiness and Buaji blaming me again this time so I choose to keep quiet but Shyam's behavior didn't change.

Arnav: Hmm I am sorry Khushi you have to bear all this and I was unknown to that, I still can't believe I actually believed a bastarrd
like him all this time.

Khushi: Don't blame yourself Arnav ji he is only like that tangling everyone in his sugar coated web, but I am scared for Anjali ji now even she's pegnant.

Arnav : Ya khushi we have to hide it from Di for some more time till her delivery, Khushi got agreed.

Arnav: Thanks for everything
Khushi and from now on I'll be with you always and Arnav kissed her head.

Arnav: "We should move now," he stands up and gives his hand to Khushi. Khushi shyly slide her hand on his and got up. When they were in hall Khushi speaks this time.

Khushi: Arnav ji this place is so beatiful and calm like heaven .

Arnav: Yea therefore I
selected this place.

Khushi: Hmm everything is so beautiful here.
Arnav: You like it?
Khushi: "Like it?? I love it Arnav ji!" Arnav chuckles and backing her to the wall he gives her a key. Khushi looks at him confusingly.

Arnav: This is the another key to this appartment, from now on you keep it.
Khushi: But what will I do with your apartment key.
Arnav: No! From now on its ours now you can come here whenever you want like me infact how about we make it our meeting place far from disturbances, Khushi turned red hearing this and lowered her eyes.
Arnav laughs and pecking Khushi's lips softly they left from there to gupta house.

To be continued.......

How's it? Please do leave your comments.