Chapter 1

"Please don't marry him." I plead to my mother who is looking back at me in the mirror in her wedding gown. She wanted me to be here just to rub it in my face but the thing is, I could give less then a fourth of a fuck about her. 

My mom and Jaxon have been together three years now, he's the man she left my ex-stepfather for. She ripped his son out of his arms and wiped him out of most of his hard earned money during the long winded divorce. 

Now after years of planning and hundreds of thousands of dollars it was finally time, time for her to hear the truth.

"You're just jealous." She sneers before rolling her eyes, I sigh and look down my horrid pink maid of honor dress.

"Jealous of what mother?" I challenge. "I have an amazing career and a thoughtful, caring boyfriend who isn't twenty something years younger then me." I chide, she spins on her heels and slaps me across the face.

This isn't new, my mother has hit me many times before which is why I grew up with my father for the most part. She's a real piece of work let me tell you, she left my father when I was young and chased some older rockstar across the country. When I was 18 she resurfaced with a new husband who was two years older then me, yes TWO YEARS.

He was nice, treated my mom well and before long they welcomed their son Ariel. I love my little brother, he is the entire reason why I stay in the God forsaken town and put up with my whore of a mother. He deserves better then her, he deserves his father but whenever I would bring him up I'd get slapped.

When my mother invited me to the wedding I was surprised, when she asked me to be the maid of honor I was even more shocked but then again... She doesn't know that I know.

"I would slap you but it will ruin your wedding photos Harry paid so much for." I snap as I hold my cheek.

"Don't you dare speak his name you little bitch." She seethes.

"Why not? What did he do that was so wrong that you decided to run away with your own daughter's boyfriend hm?" I ask smirking as her eyes widen. "Yea, I know Jaxon was fucking you while he was with me. How does that make you feel? Does it make you feel good stealing your daughter's boyfriend? Well thank fuck you did or I would of never met Xander." I add and she gets a sick smile on her face. 

"I bet I could steal him too so watch what you say little girl." She growls and I roll my eyes as I slip off my shoes. "What are you doing? Put those back on."

"No, I want nothing to do with this shit show of a wedding. You know what? Dad and Harry are so much better without your lying, money hungry, cradle robbing, cheating ass." I retort and she raises her hand to slap me again. "You're getting slow in your old age mother, are you sure you can keep up with Jaxon?"

"Better then you ever did." She snickers with hateful eyes and I chuckle.

"Funny, he never got that far." I shrug before slipping my dress off and tugging back on my clothes. "Have a nice life." I say before flipping her off and walking out the door.

"Wait." She calls out, I roll my eyes and turn around. "You need to take Ariel tonight." She says blankly as she hits my weak spot.

"I'll pick him up at 9."

________________

Gonna do a few chapters of this whiles it's fresh in my head.