Chapter 7

NO ONES POV:

Class has started. And began to slowly make half of the class go sleepy because of a project coming up.

Scootalooo immediately fell alseep. She knows she's gonna miss the directions but she could just ask Applebloom what they talked about.

But once again half of the class is alseep in the class, so it probably won't happen. The other half was doodling, whispering or even paying attention yikes!

Scootaloo's POV:

I went to sleep during class.

Everything went dark.. until I saw a light.

I saw our school.. canterlot high.. I walked in seeing the dark empty halls.
Until I flashing light went on.

It's was blinking going on and off, on and off.

I kept walking until I was In the music room. There was cobwebs,and dust with a few instruments inside. And a person... to be, more specific a girl..

I slowly Walked up to the figure trying to see if I could identify them. Once I was at least a foot away, the person looked up. It was diamond tiara.

"Diamond?" I said.

" hello scoots" she said to me while grinning.

"Hi...."

DT: "you know I want to be with you right"

SC:" yea but never will I be with you... I have my love of my life already... I don't need you!"

DT: " sure you do.. heheh.... only if you knew how much I love you.."

She began to grab my chin and pulled me closer. I tried to pull myself back but I can't... I can't move..

She stopped once our nose's were touching.

DT: "even if you think we aren't made for each other I will always show you"

She pulled me in a kiss and she was kissing me hard. I didn't like it.

I struggled to move away but I couldn't...

She stopped and began to look at me. She grabbed my hand and started to lick my thumb gently.

She stopped and grinned.

She began to kiss my neck.

".. s-stop... I-it!" I said

She wouldn't...then I saw someone standing in front of the door.

It was Applebloom...

She ran out of the room.

I fell on the ground. And I was able to move once again.

" LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled and I began to run chasing after bloom.

DT: "NEVER!"

I saw bloom running to the left of the hallway.i followed running as hard as I could.

She went outside the school. When I went outside she wasn't there...

"No..."

I began to cry...

"Scootaloo! Scootaloo wake up!"

I woke up and looked up seeing ms. Cheerily In front of my desk. I felt my face and it was wet.

I immediately wiped the tears running from my face.

"Sorry ms. Cheerily!"

"Ugh Scootaloo please don't sleep in my class"

"Yes ms. Cheerily.."

She walked away and began to teach again.

"Pst-"

I looked to my at Applebloom's direction. It was her.

" are you okay?" She asked me. She had a face filled with worry.

"i think so... why?"

"Ah heard ya crying quietly.. were ya dreaming scoots??"

"I was..."

"Tell me about it at lunch 'kay"she said with a worried tone.

I shove my head in agreement and that was it.

A/N: Well that was chapter 7. I hope y'all are enjoying my book and thank u all for the support :)) I will try to continue with chapter 8 sooner or later anyways byeee~💙