16. God Save The Right Premier

Huang POV
Their alive. I cant believe it. They were alive the whole time! I looked back at the left premier. Feeling my unforgiving glare rested upon them they sheepishly looked at the ground confirming my suspicions. They knew.......AND THEY DIDN'T TELL ME! I slowly made a cut throat motion at them, subtly informing them of my intentions during the next training session. Hearings a deep chuckle coming from above and behind me I moved my accusing glare towards my prince and his wife, whose eyes both sparkled merrily at the terrified left premier.
"YOU ARE NOT OFF THE HOOK EITHER!" I yelled up at them. I smirked as their expressions contorted into ones of horror.

They clearly thought their positions would prevent them from my wrath. Fortunately I do not discriminate between those of high position and low position. They were about to get it in the neck.
"WE WERE ALL WORRIED SICK! THAT BIG OAF," I said gesturing to Fei Xuan,"STARTED PLOTTING TO KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. IF ANYONE HAD HEARD HIM HE COULD HAVE BEEN EXECUTED FOR TREASON. I WAS WORRIED SICK, AND WHAT WERE YOU DOING? GALAVANTING AROUND WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD! YOU COULD HAVE SENT WORD TO US SO WE KNEW YOU WERE OK. ALSO PRINC XIHUAN YOUR MOTHER WAS DYING INSIDE AND COULD'VE ACTUALLY DIED BECAUSE OF THEM!" I gestured towards the right premier.
"YO...." my rant was interrupted by a furious prince jumping down from the wall hand in hand with his fiancée.
"What did you say?" He hissed. "They tried to kill my mother?" The whole right premier gulped. This was bad for them. The whole kingdom...no the whole known world knew of Prince Xiang's destructive power. He is also very protective of the person who raised him. His mother.
Princess Ai Jei let out a laugh. Not a joyous laugh but a cold ,hard ,bitter one, for at the months she had been at the palace she had grown fond of her future mother-in-law.
Upon hearing this laugh the whole right premier took a step back in fright. After all my princess defeated the whole of the legendary Hong Yi within minutes.
"You still have to fulfil the decree don't you?" She teased. Prince Xiang glared at her.
"I declare the decree null for I am alive so you may not harm my mother or men!" He ordered.
"But your highness...." started a snivelling minister who was cut off by a deathly glare.
"If I say it is null then it is null! I will not be defied. Do you want me to talk to my father?" He roared. Hushed murmuring continued after his statement. No one not even I wanted to see the emperor's favourite son complaining. A lot of people could die because of that. Given he hadn't complained yet as Prince Xiang was a fair and just man however when it came to his mother all hell would break lose. He had the power to take revenge himself but he would never so something against his father. God help the right premier.