Sixty-five

Ellen

"Your father sent me"

The mans' voice continued to echo in my head as if it was mocking me. I felt Yoongi stiffen next to me before forcing out a bitter laugh.

"Stop fucking around!" I turned to Namjoon who had kneed the man in the stomach.

"Joon!" Yoongi shouted snapping his companion out of his angry state.
The guys looked at each other for a brief moment not knowing if the man was saying the truth or just messing around. A million thoughts circled in my head it was possible but I wanted to believe the man was lying. He had to be lying I knew his father didn't like me but an attempt to kill me would be crossing the line.

Right?

The man raised his head to look at me before grinningㅡdefinitely creeping me out more than I already was.
"Your father payed me for the bomb, he specifically gave me instructions on the location and the time to set it off. He also threatened to kill me if I screwed it up so go aheadㅡ I'm dead anyways".

I instantly pushed away from Yoongi and turned to look at him. Of course his face was unreadable, maybe that was what had triggered me the most. I new feeling of anger started to build up from my core, I was furious I could just kill that man.

Without speaking a word to Yoongi I marched towards the door swinging it open and marching out of the building. I heard Yoongi exhale sharply before muttering a low 'kill him' followed by the mans' cries for mercy. As soon as I stepped outside being struck by the unexpected brightness I came to a halt. Yoongi grabbed my arm turning me around to face him.

Was he angry or did he even care!

"Ellen calm downㅡI know you're" he began before I interrupted with a scoff.

"Calm down? Are you serious Yoongi! Your father tried to kill me!" I yanked my arm away from his hold.
"I know! Fuck Ellen!" he growled holding his head with both his hands in frustration.

"He almost killed me, and we both know he won't stop until he gets rid of me" I continued to yell completely ignoring the fact that we weren't alone outside the warehouse.

"So what are you going to do?! Huh? Show up and shoot him?" he held me tightly by both of my shoulders shaking me lightly.

"Why not? Huh?" I pushed him away only making him step backwards a little. I was furious I couldn't think about anything but the fact that he had planned to kill me, probably still is and still had the audacity to talk to me that same day.

"It's not that easy Ellenㅡ don't be stupid I know you're angry butㅡ" he spoke gently trying to not call more attention to the scene from the armed men.

"No Yoongi it is easy it's either your father or me" I spoke lower before turning my back to him and walking toward the car.

I climbed on the passenger seat surprising the driver as he nervously asked for the destination.
"The mansion..." I answered quickly as I looked out the side mirrorㅡ Yoongi still stood there with his head thrown back on his hands.

He knew I was right this war would never end between the families. This war wouldn't end if his father was against me.
I saw stared out the mirror as we drove off and I saw him disappear in the distance. I blinked the tears away as I looked down at my hands.

Would he choose his father over me?
Would he kill me if

I jumped at the sound of my phone ringing loudly. Letting out a shaky breath I took out my phone only to exhale loudly at the caller ID.

Minho.

I cleared my throat before bringing the phone up to my ear.

"What?"