Vengeance.

'You're exactly that.'

The silence that fell upon everyone wasn't just intimidating. It made you want to break it by screaming and yelling, cursing and destroying everything around you. But for some reason, you couldn't find the courage to say one word. Just one, little word.

You felt different emotions and feelings, confusing your mind. Although, you weren't the only one who had mixed emotions. Everyone did. This is why it made things so complicated and nasty for you.

Yoongi's grip on your arm loosened more and more. He stared at you while you stared at the prince. It would be a lie if you'd say that the pink-haired man wasn't scared of you. Although, now he didn't brother you at all. The only one that bothered you was the frog that you were forced to marry.

Even though the prince looked so nice and so perfect, you didn't want him. You didn't want to live in a giant castle with many stairs and get lost all day. You didn't want to wear an incredibly heavy crown on top of your head. You don't want big, puffy dresses and heavy makeup.

You wanted something simple and nice. You wanted to feel comfortable and like... Well... Yourself. The fact that you're being forced to marry someone and live with them for the rest of your life, is just... Cruel.

Everything went downhill so quickly in just one day! This is the worst day you've lived in your whole life. Why does life have to be so cruel?

"Take her back to her room. I'll talk to her tomorrow." The king commanded. The guards immediately straightened their positions and nodded.

Yoongi begun to drag you away, followed by some of the guards. The rest of the guards remained behind, going back to their usual duties.

You're definitely taking revenge. They either let you go, or they'll pay. Simple.

Hopefully the frog won't follow you...

••••••••••••••••••••••

It took them a while to find their way back to 'your bedroom', but... They finally reached the room.

The whole time they dragged you along with them, you just... Went with it. You didn't argue with them, or scream, or yell, or trying to escape again. You were very quiet and calm. You didn't say one word and you just went along with it.

The guard with the beautiful, golden cape held one of the big, brown doors to your room, open. The rest of the guards made sure that you were doing whatever they were telling you to do. And... Also making sure you're not trying to escape again.

Yoongi gently pushed you inside the room, but he didn't dare step in there with you. It's pretty obvious why. He probably doesn't want to deal with you again. It's not because he's scared, but he's quite... Tried of you.
Yeah. That.

"Stay. Don't dare try to get out again." He threatened with a harsh tone before the guard with the golden cape closed the door.
A little *click* could be heard from behind the doors, meaning that they've locked them.

And now... You're stuck in here again.

You sighed helplessly and turned with your back to the door. Your hands were formed into fists, nails digging harshly into your palm, forming and leaving small marks. Your mind was muddled up with different thoughts and questions.

Why can't they just let me go?
Why is the prince being so selfish and only thinking about himself?
Can't the king or the queen let me go and make the prince choose someone else?
Why can't i go home?
Where are my parents?
This is just stupid.