Dorming With The Jocks-

*WARNING**- (AS OF 01.08.2022) I'm in the horrible process of editing and re-writing certain chapters! I want to improve this story and add a few key things into the mix as well. You're feedback and comments are always greatly appreciated, I'm open to all sorts of ideas so feel free to leave comments or message me personally as well! I appreciate every single one of you guys and thank you for all of your continued support though this! Thanks you guys<3<3<3

Sadie's POV

How can a school run out of dorm rooms? I thought schools had to accept the amount of students the dorms can fit. It's not possible! I even made sure to apply first thing in March when registration opened, there's no way I didn't get a dorm room.

I guess that's not completely true. I did get a dorm room.

In the guy's dorm!

I can't believe they're even allowing this to happen. Who was in charge? What person in their right mind would place an innocent girl like myself into a vile, hell-hole like this dorm? There were a million things wrong with this place!

 For one, the obvious, I am a girl! For two it stinks so bad I'm worried the stench will soak into my hair and clothes and I will never rid myself of the putrid smell.

I tightened my grip on the two suitcase handles and swallowed the lump in my throat.

I had one of two choices. I could either suck it up and live in the guy's dorm this year at the most elite high school in the country, which was also four hours away from my hometown, or I could go crying to whoever is in charge of this 'elite' school and get sent home to my old high school.

What kind of 'elite' school doesn't pay attention for over boarding students in the dorms.

I didn't have a choice, it was time to buck up. If I wanted to stay then this was the price I was going to have to pay. 

I took a quick, deep breath before pushing open the double glass doors leading into the main floor and lobby of the Wellington dorm. The first thing on my to-do list is buying at least a dozen scented candles and keeping them lit 24/7. I stepped up to the front desk where a handsome blond was spinning around in the office chair he sat in, not paying attention, headphones plugged into his ears and air drumming to the beat that was blaring loud enough for me to hear. I almost cleared my throat but noted that wouldn't get me anywhere with this wannabe drummer so instead I reached over the counter and tapped his shoulder. The guy came to an abrupt stop and turned to look at me, eyebrows raising in surprise. Probably because no sane girl would step foot in this germ infested building.

"If you're looking for the girls dorm it's down that way a bit further," He said pointing to his right, my left. Right, because they didn't just kick me out of there and sent me over here.

"Actually I'm here to get my room key, my name is Sadie Michaels," The blond stared at me like I had just spoken Chinese. "There should have been an email sent to you,"

"You do realize this is a guy's dorm right? Boys. No girls allowed," He said, still looking at me with a blank stare.

"Just check your email," I said shifting my weight from one foot to the other nervously. Maybe this was all a big misunderstanding and I wasn't even supposed to be here. Back home I go, I guess. The cute blond sat back down in his spinning chair and tapped away at the keyboard on the computer.

I waited for what seemed like 20 minutes but was really only about 20 seconds. 20 agonizing seconds.

The blond glanced over at me then back at his computer screen before grinning devilishly. He stood up, reaching for a pile of golden keys that were labeled with room numbers.