~Devante Swing•...Then to raise a family pt 2

"Trevor let's goooooo! Your father will be here any minute" you yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming mommy" he said walking down the stairs with his sneakers and jacket in hand.

Devante was taking your son to the movies since he is back in town. It had been months since he found out he had a son and he was open and willing to be there to support you and his son.  So they both had been bonding whenever they could and Trevor lived every moment of it.

"Done mommy I think I need a little help with my shoe though" his little voice said ad he sat next to you on the couch.

You tied his shoes as he sung the song he learned in class.

"Put the bunny ear her and the bunny ear there don't just put them anywhere" he said as you finished his right foot.

The bell rang as you hopped up with Trevor right begins you.

"Boy give me a little space" you said  as he tried to open the door as you were looking to see who it was.

"Daddy!" He yelled as you opened the door.

"Hey son" he said back as he hugged him.

"You ready to go buddy?" He asked as he looked at the boy.

"Yessir" he said smiling back.

"Go use the bathroom first" Devante said putting him down.

He ran towards the bathroom leaving the two of you alone.

"Y/n?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yes?" You asked back.

"Would you like to go to the movies with us" he asked looking at you as you started putting toys away.

"Uhh I actually can't I have a date tonight" you spoke continuing to pick up the mess the toddler had made throughout the day.

"Oh ok I got ya" he spoke after clearing his throat. He stood still for a moment before helping you pick up all the action figures he had just brought the boy a few weeks ago.

"Well I hope you have a great night" Devante said lowly as he clenched his jaw.

"Why thank you" you responded smiling.

"Come on Daddy I'm ready to see the movie" Trevor yelled as he hopped off the last step onto the floor.

"Welp see you tomorrow evening y/n" Devante said standing up straight and stretching.

"Will do. Bye baby boy I'll see you tomorrow ok" y/n spoke kissing his cheek.

"Later mommy" he spoke back before running to the door.

Hours later the doorbell rung. You stood up from the couch smoothing out your dress. Opening the door you smiled seeing you boyfriend of 2 almost 3 years, Shawn.

"Hey baby you look great" he spoke after giving you a hug and kiss.

"Thank you baby you look fine " you said rubbing your hand over his chest.

"Mmm oh really?" He asked licking his lips.

"Yup but we got reservations so let's get to them" you said curving his kiss as he looked at you a little hurt.

I changed the pic cause y'all wasn't right for dragging Shawn😂😭

Lol who thought that Devante you and Trevor were gonna be a happy family 👀 not gonna happen.