His One and Only Dark Spot

Book Name: His One and Only Dark Spot. (4/4)

Author: PrinceKenzie

Status: Complete

Summary:
Fourth book in The Dark Moon series

Emmanuel 'Manny' Verges is lonely, but nobody would be able to tell with his bright smile and cheerful attitude. After the recent heartbreak from his boyfriend of four years, he's sworn off relationships. Yet growing up in a werewolf pack, he can't help but wish for a mate even though he's human. At the age of twenty-two, he's the swim coach of the local high school and uses it to distraction himself from his own loneliness. When patrol catches a group of rogues in their land, Manny finds the one thing he's wished for since he was young.After his mate attacks his pack, will Manny choose the one he's been yearning for or the people who've loved him all his life?

Omar Jimenez is the Alpha of a rogue pack. They never stay in one place for long, but travel around the country and take over any unclaimed land until they get tired and decide to move on. Omar is an Alpha by blood so he took the others in for their protection and the feeling of being a family because that's what they are a family, a vicious family. At the age of twenty-six, he is yet to find his mate, but he can't worry about that. After accidentally crossing onto Dark Moon territory, Omar locks eyes with his mate as he's dragged to the cellars. Seeing his mate in the arms of another man causes him to break free and attack without thinking.Will he be able to convince his mate he's not a bad guy and reveal the one and only dark spot in his past that still haunts him?