Chapter. T W E N T Y F I V E

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

"What are you doing here, son?" The old man, Flynn's dad, asked astonished as he looked back and forth at Flynn and I. "And who is this lady? Why are you on my table?"

"Dad, as far as I know this is a public park."

His mom giggled. "Oh honey, you don't know the history don't you?"

"What history?" Flynn asked confused, he loosened his grip from my waist. I took that as an opportunity to get off his lap. I straightened my skirt and sat down next to him, looking at his parents.

They were old. Probably in their late fifties or early sixties. Now, I can see where Ximena got all her beauty from. Her mom looked stunning, for an old lady.

His dad cleared his throat. "Well, I ask your mom to be my girlfriend on this very same table."

"What?!" Flynn and I exclaimed simultaneously.

Talk about history repeating itself.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" his mom asked, and then looked at me with a warm smile. "And who are you young lady?"

"She's Jill." Flynn answered for me. "My girlfriend."

His mom's eyes widened. "Really?! Since when?"

"Since a couple of minutes ago."

"You asked her to be your girlfriend on my table?" his dad exclaimed.

"Dad, it's not your table." Flynn said through gritted teeth, a little bit annoyed.

His mom patted the back of his dad. "Honey, it's okay. You should be happy, this table brings luck. We have been together for so long now."

"That's right honey." His dad turned his attention to me. "And what is your full name young lady?"

"Jill." I answered, but then realized he wanted my full name. "Jill Malik."

"Friend of Ximena?" the old lady asked surprised. "She always talks about you and I didn't had a clue who you were. I'm Jolie, but you can call me Jo. Your future mother-in-law." She winked at me as she said the last sentence.

It was weird that I've never saw them before. Even on Ximena's graduation ceremony and engagement party. Now I remember that I saw a glimpse of them during both the graduation ceremony and engagement party, but I never bothered to ask who they were.

"I'm Sullivan, nice to meet you dear." the old man gave me a kind smile.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Vasilios."

"So," Jolie looked at her son, "When are you going to bring her for dinner."

Flynn face turned sour. "Mom!" he grunted, "Dinner has to wait. At least for a couple of months."