everything has changed

--previously--

'yah, stop crying Mina!, That's your choice pabo so you can't cry...don't regret it' I thought then I wiped my tears off

Right, I pick this, if she can move on then I can do it too, who does she think she is?, The moment that she'll be back here I should be the new version of Mina too, let's see....

--------------------

(2months later)

After 2 months chaeyoung's still on her mom's house, she's still not ready to face them especially mina, it's hard to forget someone, you know, for 2months, chaeyoung and the others didn't communicate, they tried to call chaeyoung but she didn't answer, luckily their vacation extended for 1 week, so maybe after 1 week chaeyoung will be back at their dorm, meanwhile Mina, when chaeyoung left their dorm she starts to focus more on bambam...

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's been 2month and I'm still here, I miss them so much but I'm not yet ready to be back there....

"Chaeyoung-ah, Jennie's here!" My mom shouted, I left my room and went to the living room, I saw Jennie there sitting at the couch..

"Eemo!(aunt)" Jennie said then she hugged me..

"Omo, why are you here?, Where's your mom?"

"Jennie's mom went out for her business so Jennie will stay here for 3days"my mom said then I nodded..

"Oh, and 1 more thing, you have to go with Jennie today because I'm going to do something" my mom added..

"Eh?, Where are we going?"

"You have to go with her on her piano lesson"

"What?!, But mom"

"No but but, I already made up my mind, besides you don't have schedule today right?, I know you're just going to write poems in your room so, you better be with her and enjoy your day"

"How am I supposed to enjo-"

"Thanks chaeyoung-ah" my mom said then she kissed me on my cheeks.. I'm not yet done talking then my mom already thanked me, ugh guess I have no choice...I don't want to go TT

"Eemo, can I borrow your phone?"

"Why?"

"I want to play some games, please" yup, what do I expect from a 5year old kid..

"Alright here you go" I said while giving my phone to her...

"Eemo, is she your girlfriend?" Jennie said while showing me my phone..

my eyes got widened then I immediately grabbed my phone..

"Ah, a-aniya, she's my friend..." I said then I immediately changed my lockscreen wallpaper...damn this kid..